Wh- what?!

Yoona's P.O.V
After we got the wanderine we teleported thereselves back at our dorm. Few minutes later our uncle called them.
"Girls did you find the wanderine?" -uncle
"No.." -We said all in once. The keeper told us to keep it from him
"You are running out of time just come here tom." -Uncle.
"What!!!!" -us.
"Why is there anything wrong?" -uncle
"No" -us.
We were all sad tbh. Suddenly someone knocked at our door. It was EXO i was surprised so i took a step back scanning them.
"No were not here to fight." -Suho.
"Why are you here then?" -Jessica
No ones P.O.V
"Why are you here then?" -jessica
The boys suddenly go to their parings
Yoona's P.O.V
Each one of them asked if they wanted to be their boyfriend. We all looked at each other, i can read it in Taeyeon unnie's face that she wanted us to say no. We all said no......
They all went out broken hearted. (Yeah i know its really fast)
Once they were out we almost burst out with tears. Tbh we actually liked them.
....the next day....
We were getting ready to get back to our castle.
When we got there our uncle went to us
"Girls wear this" uncle said while giving us capes.
We all followed what he said and wear it. It was really weird tho. We also keeped the wanderine in a safe place.
"Girls lets go." -uncle.
"Where are we going?" -sunny
"Just do it" he said and we all followed him.
After about an hour riding one of those things that was dragged by horse (XD what was that called?)
We were in a snowy,feild type of thing.
"Wait here girls. Once i call you come out." -uncle instructed.
After a few minutes we were being called so we just walked straight and we were like 'what is this?' And then we remembered... We looked at each other. It was the fight. We saw wolves. We were nervous tho.
"Girls you will be our representative" -uncle. And we were like what? Oh okay i get we will be the one fight--- what?!!!
We looked at who we will be fighting against. We looked up and.........
"Ho- how are we supposed to do this.....?" -i asked. Who will we fight against you say? E to the X to the O. We loved them. I used magic to freeze everyone except us and exo.
------