Ammusement Park

Yoona's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and found that everyone was busy.

"What are you guys doing? Why is everyone so busy?" -I Said.

"Unnie! Did you forgot!?? We'll go to ExoShidea park remember?"-Seohyun. And

(Exoshidae is the name of the ammusement park hehehehe)

"Oh yeah of course"-Me.

"So! What are u waiting for dress up!!" -Taeyeon.

I took my wand and said "From the power of my wand dress me up as quik as you can!!". And then Boom!! Done.

"-_-" -all of them. "What?!!"- I said. "Uncle said that we are not allowed to use our powers!" -Taeyeon. "Oh... Whatever just lets go"-I said.

We went into the car and go.

Finally we're here. We waited for Exo to arrive.

"Where are they? Are they even comi--"-Before Hyoyeon could finish. "Sorryyy!! We're late"-Kai. "Its ok" -Hyoyeon.

"Lets go!"-Baekhyun. So we went to many rides and it was fun.

"Hyung i'll go there for a second"-Sehun. I wanted to follow him so i did. He went into the woods. "From my powers make me invisible!" -I whispered. And then i became invisible. I followed him. He suddenly saw a deer. I was there the whole time. He changed into a???!!!!! Wolf! He attacked it and as fast as i could i made the deer disapear he looked everywhere but he couldnt find it. I was scared. I made myself visible. "What are you?"-I said."raorrrrrr!!"-Sehun. (LOL with sound effects hahahaha). He transformed back into a human. "Why did u follow me?"-him. "What are you?"-Me. Before he could speak i ran and told the girls that we should go. "Why its still early!" -Taeyeon. "Just!! Lets go!!!!!"-me.

When we arrived at our house i told them everything

--------------------------------

Sorry for not updating. I am not sure when im updating but thanks for supporting this story