Chapter 6 - Him

"Oh lord! My baby girl is leaving today" Mom said with tears in her eyes, I gave her a understanding smile. 

I know, it must be very hard for her right now. I mean she has not given me birth but she loved me more than any one else could. she and dad both worked hard to full fill my wishes. they tried their best to give me everything. weather it was toys, cell phone, clothes or anything else. they always kept me happy. after dad's death it was hard for mom, to manage everything alone on her own but she never said a single word. I saw her crying alone in the bedroom but she never told me, she never complained or anything but always used to put up a smile on her face to show me that she was happy but I could see the Truth in her eyes. I'm so thank full to mom for everything.

"Mom Thank you for everything. Thank you for loving me like your child, Thank you for always understanding me, Thank you for always being there for me and a spacial thanks for saving me that night I don't know if you and dad wouldn't have saved me what could have happened. I could have even di-" I said with tear in my eyes but before I could complete mom placed her hand on my mouth and shook her head in a No. 

"I would never let anything happen to you sweet heart" She said. I could see the charm in her eyes and I knew that she would never let anything happen to me. I couldn't help it when a tear rolled down from my left cheek. As the tear rolled I heard thunder. all of a sudden mom pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged her back. 

"I know I should not say this right now as you two are in the middle of a very emotional scenes but if we don't leave now, Smile might miss her flight" Em said trying to lighten up the mood. I passed a weak laugh with tears 

"Emily Thomas you are so obnoxious, you know that don't you?" I hugged Em and she nodded 

after all emotional things. we all head towards Em's car for the drive to the airport, The drive silent. I kept looking out of the window and thinking about how I have to act in CSU. At least I won't let anyone know about my past, not even a single person. I have to hide it from everyone, I have to be someone that I thought I would never be. A weak, unconfined, Innocent, ingenuous and Naive girl. No matter happens I won't be this girl again. Soon we reached the airport, after final goodbyes, hugs and kisses. I went inside the airport. I got my boarding pass. I flight was also on time. Soon I board the aircraft.

"32 G" I whispered to myself while looking for my seat. I found my seat, all three seats were empty. I took the seat near the window. This is my first time in an airplane, I'm pretty scared, Plus no one is seating with me. I don't know it scares me more. I just rest my head back and close my eyes but my thoughts are interrupted my a voice. "34 G" 

I open my eyes and see a guy standing, he was tall, his skin was perfectly tanned, his brown hair were messy yet so charming. He was wear black jeans it was ripped from the knees and a plain white T shirt, He must work out a lot I could make out by looking at his biceps, He had perfect Green eyes. There was something in his eyes that made him more and more attractive. My thought were interrupted by his voice 

"This is 34 G" He said in a sexy tone. Is tryin' to kill me? my internal voice said