Chapter 13 - Tell me

I woke around 12 in the noon, I look around the room for Zayn but he was not there, I wanted to thank him for last night. I was still a bit scared from everything that happened last night. it was the worst night ever, I almost died by drowning, then almost got raped and how can I forget that nightmare. 'You should taken your pills for nightmares.' My internal voice scolded me. I let out a sigh 

'Yes. you are Storm.' The words replayed in my mind. 

 The door opens and a girl with a bright smile entered the room, who else it could be Sunshine. She was wear a shorts, it showed a bit of her star tattoo which was on her hip bone and floral crop. She looked really pretty. She and Zayn look really go together I must say but I think she's so to sweet for him. She walked to my bed and sat on the edge. 

"Hey, I'm sorry about last night, Sarah is a bitch." She said with a weak smile.

"Indeed." We both chuckled

"Zayn told me, what happened last night. it's not save here, you should be careful." I nodded. The flash back horrified me 

"Okay C'mon you only have 20 minutes to get ready." She said pulling the blanket off me. 

"Where are we going?" I asked. Seriously I was not in a mood to go anywhere I wanted to stay here in my bed forever. 

"We are going to eat something then we'll go for shopping." She clapped her hands happily. 

 "Sunshine I don't feel-." 

"Nope I'm not listening to you at all just go have shower and come back." I sigh and get out of the bed, I took out some clothes to wear and picked my toiletries bag then Sunshine practically pushes me out of the room 

 ____________________

Zayn's POV 

After Smile leaves for the shower, I entered the room. Sunshine sat on Smile's bed with a serious look on her face. 

"What happened? Did you read her mind?" I asked Sunshine. 

"No." She lets a deep sigh out. 

"What you can't get into her mind." It's impossible, We can read anybodies mind, Its one of the 'powers'  we have. we can read any human's mind.

"Yea I couldn't, it was hard I tried but it was like something more powerful was stopping me." She was totally confused, So was I.

"Maybe she's Storm." there's only 3 ways in which we can't read someone's mind, first They were more powerful than us. Second they were associated with the Devil. Third they were clean and pure souls, and trust me in my entire life I've only seen one Clean soul that was of my grandma. Its was very hard to find a clean and pure soul. nearly impossible.

"No, No, No She can't be Storm, My mom dad left Storm somewhere very far from here, I don't even think Storm would be alive." Sunshine would break down any moment. She hates to talk about Storm.