Nothing more, Nothing less... it seems...

WARNING: THIS STARTS WITH SEXUAL CONTENT***

"Another day, with the same feelings since we started this, actually, since before we started this. I know she has needs, hell we all do. I just want to know, is this the only thing we have going on between us? I'll just ask after this... I have to." thought Usopp before...

"N-Na-mi, I'm almost... on my... limit." said Usopp blushed and out of breath.

"J-Just a se...cond... I'm... almost t-there." said Nami moving up and down on Usopp's member. 

After no more than 10 seconds "U-Usopp, I'm about to..."

"Me too... Here it-" said Usopp.

They both moaned covering they're mouth (they moan like they scream when they are scared... loud.)

When they both finished, Nami fell next to Usopp trying to catch her breath. Usopp was also very tired.

Nami looks at Usopp. "Thank you Usopp. I really needed that. Hahaha." said Nami while getting up and reaching for her clothes. 

"Haha" chuckled Usopp a little and then the smile faded away. He looked at Nami from where he was laying. "H-Hey Nami? Can I ask you something?"

Nami turns around while putting her shorts on. "Of course. What's up?"

Usopp scratches his head "Umm, I know you said we do this every time you feel like-

"Hey not just me! When we both are in the mood! You are my best friend and let's face it, we both have needs and you are the only one here I trust to do this with. I know I'm not the only one here enjoying this..." said Nami while putting her bikini top on and gave Usopp a wink.

"Haha, I guess you are right, but-" Usopp words were cut off.

"Well, see you tomorrow on breakfast. Goodnight!" waved Nami at Usopp rushing out of his room.

Usopp sighs "When can I be able to face her with what I want to ask her? I'm not gonna lie, I do enjoy this but... I just wish we could be more than that. I want more... more than just sexual intercourse. Am I asking to much? Will my luck only reach to this point?