I love you

Usopp was so happy but nervous. He was still with the rose in his free hand.

"That's a cute rose you got there!" said Nami holding to Usopp's left arm while walking.

"OH! Th- This is for you! I'm so sorry." said the nervous Usopp stretching his right arm to her.

"Hehe, thank you! It's lovely." said the smiling Nami accepting the rose.

"N- No problem." responded Usopp.

They walked towards the restaurant which wasn't far from the shore. They walked in to a restaurant called "La diner". It was very fancy looking from the outside. As they entered, it was as fancy inside. There was a waiter standing on a podium on the entrance. 

"Good evening. Table for two?" said the waiter.

"Yes" said Usopp.

"Follow me." said the waiter.

He placed them in a table in a corner of the restaurant with a big glass wall. It had a beautiful view of the island's Sakura filled areas.

Usopp backed up Nami's chair so she could sit down.

"Thank you" said the smiling Nami.

"NO problem my lady" replied Usopp.

Nami giggled. Usopp chuckled nervously as he sat down in front of her.

"These are our menus. Please take your time to check all we have to offer. Would you like some beverages to start off?" ask the waiter.

Nami looked at Usopp.

"Order anything you want. It's obviously on me." smiled Usopp.

Nami chuckled.

"I'll have an orange margarita, thank you." said Nami.

"I'll have a mojito, thanks." said Usopp.

"Alrighty then. Coming right up." said the waiter and left.

Nami looked at Usopp in the eyes. Usopp looked at her but shy. Nami put her hands on top of his hand.

"Why so nervous?" asked Nami.

"S-Sorry, is just... is our first date and everything. I want this to go perfect." said Usopp in a trembling voice.

Nami grabbed both of his hands, locking fingers.

"Just the fact that I'm here with you is already perfect. Is me, you don't have to be nervous babe." said Nami happily looking at him.

For some reason, those words calmed Usopp a lot. He felt more at ease now. He smiled back at her.

"Thank you Nami." said Usopp happily.

They went on and on talking. The drinks arrived. They looked at the menu and after five minutes they knew what they wanted and ordered right away.

"Perfect. Excuse me" said the waiter and left.

Nami looked at him.

"Sooo... I know that you pretty much said everything that day that... you confessed but... I was curious, how did you knew exactly that you had feelings for me?" asked Nami.

Usopp blushed.

"Well... like I said, I was immediately attracted to you when I first saw you. I developed strong feelings back when we discovered the Arlong thing. When you faked that stab on me, I knew you had your heart in the right place and that you were suffering way too much. I wanted to not let that happen to you. That sense made me realize that I wanted to be with you, forever." said Usopp looking at her.