Like nothing happened

It was the next day, Usopp heard Sanji scream out that it breaksfast was ready. He got up and changed. He went directly to the dining room/ kitchen. He was greeted with the amazing aroma of Sanji's variety. 

"Usopp, come here!" called Chopper with a big smile and a piece of waffles in his teeth. Usopp sat next to Chopper and filled his own plate. 

"Sugoi! Sanji this looks amazing!" said Usopp taking a bite. "And tastes good as always"

"My waffles has cotton candy on the top!" said Chopper with heart eyes at his plate.

"Mmmm this smells nice as always Sanji-kun" said Nami who just arrived taking a seat. Usopp always let's out a smile when she comes through the door. No one says nothing, everyone sees them as best friends, Usopp could get away with anything and no one will question it. That was Usopp's mask. In reality his smile means relief. Relief she got up, nothing happened to her. Even if Usopp believes in his comrades strength he knows the New World is full of surprising things so he still worries.

"Good morning everyone!" said Nami sitting next to Usopp. "See that you already dig in huh? Can't blame ya, this looks amazing." said Nami starting to eat. 

"Do you want to try mine? It has cotton candy!" said Chopper with a face no one can't say no. "Sure Chopper." said Nami cutting a little piece and trying the waffles. "A little sugary but amazing!" said Nami. Chopper replied with a smile, he got out of his chair and pushed Usopp to where he was sitting, now Chopper sitting between them. 

"W-Why did you have to push me?" asked Usopp. 

"I'm sorry, I just want to be in the middle to share this with both of you!" said Chopper smiling so cutely at both. They both  smiles back him. Usopp then looked at Nami how she was smiling at Chopper. 

"She has the most beautiful smile. I wish I could do anything to keep it like that, forever." said Usopp on his mind. Nami looked at him noticing he was smiling at her and she smiled back. From surprise he looked away hiding his blush.

The same day after lunch, Nami called Usopp for the front desk.

"What is it?" asked Usopp while Nami dragged him to the front desk, when they got there...

"I just want to practice doing some stuff on the Clima tack. I think I have improved and created some new techniques." said Nami excitedly. 

"Oh sure, go ahead." said Usopp sitting on the floor. 

The practice went for like two hours. When she finally finished, successfully doing everything she said she wanted to. She ran up to Usopp and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you, Usopp. You always help me so much, I couldn't do this without you. Thank you for being the best friend ever." said Nami smiling. Usopp got hurt by that last sentence but he was used to hearing her say that. 

"It's nothing. That's the work of Captain Usopp, brave warrior of the seas!" said Usopp and Nami started laughing.  

"I wish I could find a man like you one day, Usopp" said Nami releasing from the hug and smiling. "I'm gonna go into the hot tub, I promised Robin." said Nami leaving.

Usopp remains in the front desk, he was taking in those words Nami just said. "It doesn't have to be a man like me, why not me?" thought Usopp to himself. "Another day, pretty much the same. She always says stuff like that without knowing how I feel about it. Every day is the same, she talks to me and hangs out with me like if our sex life doesn't exist as well. How can she do that? I mean, I know I was the one who said yes to her offer thinking it would of been a step closer to her but... this just teaches me how even if I have the opportunity to embrace and make her naked body feel good, emotions don't have anything to do with it." were Usopp's thoughts. He heard footsteps towards him, it was Chopper.

"Hey Usopp, why are you here alone?"  asked Chopper. 

"Oh nothing, I was helping Nami with her tack and I was about to leave." said Usopp.

 "Can't you tell me one of your hero stories? Please, please, please." said Chopper begging.

"Haha, of course." Usopp said sitting down again and Chopper sat as well. He then started to tell him one of his stories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days has passed. It was after lunch. Usopp was with Franky and Chopper at the back deck testing a new device Franky had made. It was like any other normal day in the ship until...

"Hey, is the ship trembling or is it me?" asked Franky. He was right, the trembling got worst and then a giant octopus popped out next to the Thousand Sunny.

"What the hell is that thing?" asked Franky. Usopp and Chopper got screamed out of terror. Zoro and Sanji were looking at it from Zoro's training space. Brook and Nami screamed while Robin also starred at it, the three were drinking tea in the center of the deck. Luffy just screamed "SANJI, LET'S KICK HIS BUTT SO WE CAN EAT IT!" Everyone sighed. 

"What should we-" tried to say Chopper but...

"HEY! NOOOOOOO!" screamed Nami as the octopus grabbed her with one of his arms and went down the ocean with her.

Everyone got shocked and the ones without devil's fruit started to act up but it was to late, someone had thought way ahead. Usopp had a mad expression, he didn't hesitate at all, he started running.

"USOPP WAIT, WE CAN USE THE SUBMARINE! WE DON'T KNOW HOW DEEP THIS THING WILL GO!" screamed Franky but it was too late. 

"Sorry but, I can't wait." Usopp shouted his reply almost crying as he jumped and dived to the water.