#69 Dean - Part 2: You're Wrong

Request from @Fusnif. I hope this is what you asked for!

Y/N p.o.v:

You gaped at the Winchester in shock.
"You're not going anywhere with that bartender." Dean growled. You rolled your eyes and looked over to the bartender who was scowling slightly. You smiled at him. He immediately lightened up. He walked over to you with a smile.
"Need 'nother beer?" He asked. You nodded with a sweet smile.
"No she doesn't. She's not going anywhere with you either." Dean said darkly. You turned around and punched him in jaw. Dean's head snapped to the right from the impact and he stumbled backwards.
"Go away, Dean! You don't own me. I can do whatever the fuck I want, you asshole!" You yelled. Dean rubbed his jaw and the bartender laughed softly. Too quiet for Dean to hear.
"Still stubborn I see." Dean said. You rolled your eyes.
"Shifts over, sweetie." The bartender said. You turned and smiled at him.
"Awesome." You whispered. You got up and started to walk when Dean roughly grabbed your wrist.
"We have to talk, Y/N. It's urgent." He said. It sounded more like he was begging. You tried to rip your wrist away, but Dean was too strong.
"Don't make me kick you in the dick and trust me, Dean, you won't be able to walk for a while if I do." You threatened. Dean laughed.
"Yeah, do it. Do what you want, but I will find you again and you will come with me." He said. You sighed. You looked sadly at the bartender and frowned.
"My brother is making me leave. I'm sorry. I'll be back tomorrow though." You whispered the last part. You let Dean walk you out and as soon as you got outside, you kicked Dean in the crotch. He immediately let go of your wrist. He groaned and collapsed.
"Son of a bitch!" He yelled.
"That was going easy, so get the fuck over it. I'll be taking my car though." You said. Dean nodded in pain.
"Same motel?" You asked impatiently. Dean nodded.
"'Kay. I'll meet you there. My room is 206." You said and walked to your car. You got in and drove to the motel.

~20 minutes later~

You sat on the couch watching TV when there was a knock on the motel door.
"It's open!" You yelled. You knew it was Dean. But if it wasn't, you were screwed, but you didn't care.
"You just leave it unlocked and let people in? What-" You got up, grabbing your gun and aimed it at Dean.
"Shut up." You said. Dean held his hands up.
"Why are you here? I don't have time for your bullshit." You said. Dean sighed.
"You wanna know why I'm here? I'm here because I missed you. I didn't want you to leave, Y/N. What I said was totally uncalled for. I don't even know why I said it. It wasn't true. I'm sorry. What I really came here for was to tell you I love you." He said. You lowered your gun with a scoff.
"You don't love me. You never did." You said in disbelief.
"You're wrong." Dean said. Your brows furrowed as Dean walked over to you and pressed his lips to yours eagerly. You kissed back instantly. You never lost the feelings you had for Dean. You loved him. You always would. You pushed him away a little; needing to breathe.
"I'm sorry I left, but-" You didn't finish. Dean nodded. He knew what you mean.
"I know and I am sorry for it." He said. You smiled. The first real smile in a while. You wouldn't leave again. You'd stay. You were gonna stay with Dean. Through the good and the bad. It would be nice to see Sam again. Maybe your story does have a happy ending.

A/N:

Sorry this was short, but I'm trying to finish most of the requests from a few months ago. If this wasn't what you wanted, I will rewrite it to your expectations.