Meeting 'Them'

Hey guys if you are reading this than I thank you all.  I do not, let me repeat DO NOT, own left 4 dead 2 or you.  Any way on to the book.😜

Y/N POV:

"Come on guys we have to get across this bridge before the sun goes down, so  that we can get to the boat in time." Nick says.

"Yeah but it seems that this is way too easy.  Shouldn't there be more zombies coming at us or is the green flu finally over.  I don't like it." I say.

"Yeah I agree with Y/n.  It's way too easy." says Coach.  As soon as he says that Ellis accidentally hit a car.  The alarm blared throughout the enter bridge.

"SHOOT!!! sorry guys." Ellis said.  We hear a horde coming at us and it sounds very big.

"It's okay, but get ready cause a horde is coming!" I say.  As soon as I said that we could see the first horde of common zombies.  'Phew at least there aren't any special infectedMan those are nasty bugger's.'

We killed most of the first wave when the ground started to feel like an earthquake was happening.

"TANK!!!" Rochelle yells.

'Shuck a duck'  You also hear the coughing of a smoker, but what gets you the most is that there are more than 1 hunter screeches.  It sounds like there are 5 screeches. 'Well that is just awesome a tank, a smoker, and 5 hunters.  This is going to be a great day if even one of us survives this.'  I was to busy thinking that i didn't hear someone screaming for me too get out of the way.  I heard it before i felt the blow.  The tank just hit me like i was nothing but a sack of potatoes for him.  "AHHH!!!!" I yell as i fall of the bridge.  As i'm falling i hear the hunter's screech coming to where i was falling. 'Wow the hunter must be stupid to follow me off the bridge' As i am thinking that i feel arms wrap around my waist . I look up and see icy blue eyes staring into my (e/c) orbs.

"You're going to be okay." says a raspy manly voice.  I lose conscience and pass out after that.

******TIME SKIP******

I wake up to the feeling of being watched.  "Mm, hey you guys I just had the craziest dream.  We were on the bridge that you use to get to the rescue boat when a tank came and hit me off the bridge and a hunter came after me, and he TALKED!  Can you believe that a zombie talking to a human.  I must be going crazy to have such a weird dream.  Right?"  I heard snickering when i opened up my eyes.  I looked up to see those sexy icy blue eyes staring at mine. 'Wait did i just call this guys eyes sexy.  Okay i am definitely going crazy, but he is cute.'

"That wasn't a dream little one.  It was real, and yes hunters can speak to humans in fact all special infected can some just chose not to." The icy blue eyed guy says.

"HA!  Your joking.  Right?" i ask after i see that his face is completely serious.

"Nope.  Anyway i'm Jackson, or Jack for short, the alpha of the hunter pack."

Hey guys i just want to thank you again for reading my book.  I hope to see you soon. I will try to Update in a while, but it's Christmas Break, and after break is exams so i am going to be studying most of the time.  Also if you like this book and want me to make another x reader book tell me what it should be one and i will try.

Bye-

Wolflover23