Running into a little trouble

I know it's been a while but it's almost the end of summer and my family is trying to squeeze in trips.  So I'm going to make chapters on the road and when I have WiFi I will update it.  Anyway onto the book which is what you came here for.

Y/N POV:

Previously:
"Okay." I grab on tightly not wantig to loosen myself even for the slightest thing.  I feel him get ready to jump and I feel him launch, but I don't feel the wind as I did when he was moving.  Instead I felt myself still on the ground with something breathing on my neck.

Present:
I can smell the stench from a mile away, but when it's right next to me it smells even worse.  I know that a common zombie is right behind me breathing into my neck.  I can't move cause I'm frozen with fear.  I hear somebody calling my name I just can't tell who.  Next thing I know I feel it back away from me, wether something is scaring it off or it just doesn't want me as food.  I slowly look back to see it walking away.  I was wondering why when Jackson came up behind me.
"Are you alright? Your not hurt are you?  Don't ever scare me like that again little one." He says in one breath  or what would have been one breath if he could breathe.
"Yeah I'm fine just wondering why that zomibe didn't try to eat me." I said bewildered.
"It's because you have my scent and so you don't smell like a human anymore you smell like a zombie or more specifically you smell like me." Jackson explains to me.  'Oh well that explains so much.'
"Okay thank you anyway we should go upnow I'm getting a little sleepy." I said yawning at the end cause of the days events catching up on me.  Jackson picked me but instead of on his back he picked me up bridal style. 
I blushed and said, "w-what are you doing?"
"It's okay little one it's just so that your not falling off  or being taken off." He said getting ready to jump.
"O-okay" I say while wrapping my arms around his neck. In response I hear a low groan come from Jackson.  "Is something wrong?" I ask and try to let go of his neck.
"No nothing is wrong little one.  Now put your arms back or you might get taken off again, and I don't want that to happen." He says while he adjusted my arms to go back around his neck.  He jumps up to the 2nd part of the hotel and goes in through a window.  When we get in to the hotel I see all of the guys waiting for us there.

Sorry it's so short but I'm just so busy with school and driver's Ed I promise you I will publish more often I just have to find the time to do it.  Kay bye readers.