Getting saved......again

Hey sorry I haven't been updating lately I've had school and homework which sucks but oh well. The picture up top is what you are wearing. Anyway on to the story.

Y/N POV:

"What?!?!?" I yell.
The hunters around me scrambled away because of my loud outburst. Except Jackson he stayed over me.
"I'm the alpha of the hunters pack." Jackson says. 'no way this can't be true zombies don't travel in groups.'
"I don't believe you. Every survior knows zombies don't travel in groups." I say.
"We just do that to make the humans think we don't, but really we do. So you better start believing everything that they said because it's probably true. Also if you have any questions just ask ok." Jackson says while smirking a little.'wow he is so beautiful even when he smirks......wait what an I thinking I just meet him and he's a zombie I can't fall in love with him or any of them.' After that thought I quickly pushed him off of me and got up.
"Hey wait..... Come Back!?!?!?!?!"
I kept running though I can hear them chasing after me.  While I was running I heard the hunters getting farther behind by the second.
'phew I think I lost them'
I was to busy running away from the hunters that I didn't hear the smoker until it was too late.  I felt it's slimy wet tounge go around my waist as I get pulled back to where I was just at with the hunters.
"Ahhh!!!!!  Help!!!!!" I scream in hope a survivor will save me from this nightmare.  Suddenly I stop movig, but I can feel the ragged breathing of the smoker behind me.
'why isn't he killing me' I thought just in time to hear Jackson's voice.
"Thanks Phillip.  I don't know what would have happened if she ran into a tank instead of you."
"No problem Jack." Phillip says.  I slowly feel "Phillip's" tounge unwrap around my waist.  When I feel that it's all the way off I make a run for it hearing two voices behind me yelling, begging me to stop.  But I don't and keep running to somewhere anywhere as long as it's away from here.
I don't know how long I've been running, but I can tell it's definitely been a while from the burning in my lungs.  I slow down trying to breathe.  All of a suddenly I feel the ground underneath me.
'Now I know why they were telling me to stop.  I'm in Tank territory.'
I see a whole bunch of tanks coming and surrounding me.  All of them looking mad.
"Um okay I'm sorry for coming into your territory.  So if you could just point me in the direction of the other survivors I will be very grateful." I say in a shaky yet firm voice.
"There are no more survivors......cause we ate them all." I hear a dark and raspy voice followed by a bunch of chuckles.

.

.

.

"I'm sorry, but you did what?" I ask with my head down and my bangs covering the top half of my face.
"We ate the survivors on the bridge.  Except one." The one who spoke first said."You.". As soon as he said that I was thinking of a plan on how to get out of the circle of tanks around me when I hear 5 hunter screeches.
'They came, but why.'
I see one hunter come and jump.on a tanks back and start clawing at it.  Then more and more come and jump on a tanks back.  Until there's one more tank.  That's when Jackson comes and stands in front of me.
"Both me and Phillip told you to stop, and what do you do?  Keep running straight into tank territory."he said.
"I'm sorry but I think it's common to act like that when you learn that special infected can talk."
"Whatever just don't do that again.......you scared me."
'why would I scare him it's not like he cares' (oh honey if you only knew)
I was to busy thinking the I didn't notice that Jackson was fighting the tank.....and loseing.  I did the only thing I could think off.  I grab the closest thing to me which was a rock, and threw it at the tank.  It slowly turned around and looked at me with an even angry expression, and then it roared.  While it was distracted by me Jackson took that opportunity to jump on it's back and start clawing at the nape of it's neck. (See what I did there.  Can about guess what that's from.) The next thing I know the tanks on the ground dead.  All of the hunters come up to me and start talk all at once saying things like, 'why would you run away?' 'are you stupid enough to walk into tank territory all by yourself?' stuff like that, and then Jack comes and tells them to shut up.
"Thank you.....for saving me."

Again I am so sorry I have not been updating lately.  I mean with school and me possibly getting a job I haven't really had the time.  Also I want to thank everybody who either read this crappy story or voted I appreciate that.  Anyway I will try to update as soon as possible..........for all of my books that I am doing.  I am terribly sorry if this chapter sucks.  I am tired.  Thank you all again for your support.  Until next time.✌️peace out peeps.