Prolongue

Claire POV

My name is Claire Fiona Whyte and I am a light witch. A light witch is said to be a witch born to do good with their magic and a dark witch is one born with great black magic in their body and are very evil and wicked witch.

I have blonde long hair, chocolate colour eyes but deep ocean blue whenever I am extremely angry. I am slim and tall about 5'9". I live alone in a cabin ever since my mom, Celine Angel Whyte got captured 2 years ago and a dark witch killed my dad when I was 11. I can still remember her looks so if I see her I swear she is gonna pay.

Before my mom got captured she taught me the four elements: earth, air, fire and water. I don't know why she taught me the elements but she said I should master all elements.

I never lived with the other witches because my mom ran away with me because of love. She is one of the four High Priest and they never wanted her to marry a human but she ran away and they got married. The High Priests are the four witches that each that each have one of the elements. My mom has the element water but I have all four elements. I was confused and ask her why I have all four elements but her only reply was not to worry.

Theodora POV

I am Theodora Nelly Brown, the one and only dark witch who will soon rule the supernatural world. I have black long hair, brown colour eyes but black when I am extremely angry. My parents abandoned me when I was 12 years old and so I fought for myself ever since until I am now the leader or should I say the ruler of dark witches.

Many people fear me because I am said to be way beyond wicked but I don't care. I love being wicked. Ever since I became leader of the dark witches I work hard on capturing the High Priests and finally I did.

I captured the High Priests because I want the four elements and when I do I will become unbeatable. No light witch nor dark witch to ever stand in my way. When I gather all elements together, it will take 6 months for the elements to fully charge then enter my body and rum through my veins.

There is only one problem. I know about the legend that talk about a witch who is said to be born with all four elements and is the most powerful witch ever to roam the earth but with me having these four elements in the next six months I will have light witches kneeling before me begging not to take their lives. I will destroy the human world and rule the supernatural world forever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A\N: Readers bear with me because this is my first book and I will try to make it the best I can.