Part 17

As soon as I got home, I went into the basement and busied myself in playing NBA.

My phone kept buzzing and I am pretty sure that these are my friends bugging me.

I ignored their messages and their call as I do not know what to say.

Maddie haven't decided yet what to do and i just hope, i really am hoping that she'll say yes to all I have planned.

I do not know how to face these freaking friends of mine nor my sister just in case Maddie will say 'No'.

I will also get back to thinking and finding ways who I will be presenting to Mom and Dad as my girlfriend once their back.

On a second thought, i always have options. There's Venice! I know she will always say yes to me.

I will just have to deal with her flirtiness but No. I don't think I can.

I really hope Maddie says yes.

Everytime my phone buzzes I am hoping that it will be Maddie.

At around 7PM I received a text message from her.

I got up and was running to go to my room when I bumped into Laureen

'Hey Ethan! where were you and why did you skip school?' her arms are crossed in her chests and looks angry

'I'll talk to you later okay? I'll need to see Maddie.' and then ran to my room to get my keys

After about 20 mins I reached SB and checked around to see if Maddie is already here
when I did not see her, I gave her a ring.

She immediately answered the call and just said 'Parking now' and ended the call.

This girl is so annoying really. I can't even think how Tanner liked her.

I ordered a drink and since I don't know what kind of drink she like, i did not order her one. Haha

I was able to find a seat at the corner and as soon as I sat down, Maddie entered the cafe.