one ; jinhwi

- lee daehwi

i stood nervously outside the principal's office waiting for the principal to invite me into his office . i hummed to my favourite song as i see the students walk pass by me .

a boy suddenly stopped in front of me . he towered over me as his cap hung low , covering his face .

" lee daehwi ? " he asked . i nodded nervously . " come with me " he said as he walked away . i had no idea what to do so i just followed him .

" who ... are you ? " i asked curiously . he was very thin and tanned , he didn't look korean at all but i know he was because of his accent . " bae jinyoung , member of wink " he explained . i cocked my head back , wink ?

" wink is a band . haven't the principal talked to you ? " he said , glancing at me with a apprehensive face .

" no ? well , i was about talk to him just now but you pulled me away . " i mumbled a little . " he is not even here today , you pabo . " he laughed before turning into a corner . i pouted a little . he stopped in front of a studio . he opened a little and gestures for me to come in . i hesitated before stepping inside .

" here's our studio . the principal left you a letter . if you need anything , i'll be in the room . " he dropped his card into a basket before going into a room . i walked to the cupboard with shaking hands and opened it .

_lee daehwi ,
im so glad to have found such a good producer like you . i have put you as a producer in seoul university of music upcoming new boy band , wink . i hope that you can cooperate with them . all the best !
sorry that i couldn't make it today
_ principal

i let out a squeal . i got promoted to a producer so first and i thought i will only just start as a normal student at all . unfortunately , as i wasn't a member , i didn't have my own room and had to write my music pieces in the common room .

letting out with a big sigh , with satisfaction lingering in my heart , i settled down and started composing a song . a song about heartbreak and depression .

" why did you leave me "
" you said that you will never " i hummed to myself the first verse of the song . it was already 6pm and i needed to go for my night shift . as i was packing halfway , i noticed a red mark on my wrist made by jinyoung . unconsciously , instead of feeling sad , i was smiling to myself and i smiled all the way to the bubble tea shop where i work in , not conscious that someone was following beside me .

-
🐣 i had to unpublished this book as major changes were ongoing so i really hope that you all will continue sticking through this book ty ily