The trip

Y/N = your name
O/O/T/V = one of the villains
I never was comfortable with the way Auradon treated the isle,but i sure couldn't do anything about it.Im Y/N daughter of O/O/T/V.Anyways ben was planning to take Mal,Evie,Carlos,and Jay to a field trip to look for stuff to help the isle,and loving the the isle like i do i couldn't miss this opportunitie.I was going to ask ben if i could tag along,but how will i ask.I mean of course he's the king he'll be nice.Then on the other hand he might just want to spend time with his 4 closets friends.IDK!

So....are you gonna ask,a voice said behind me.It was Lizzie the daughter of Alice .Me,Lizzie,and Max were bffs.Max was the daughter of the Mad hatter.Max's room was down the hall.Me and Lizzie share a dorm.Thats how we became bffs.But of course Max is way more close to Lizzie then me.That's mostly because Lizzie and Max knew each other since they were kids.Im like the 3rd weel kindof,but i understand why so i don't mind.

Um.....how do i know if he'll say yes.
He wont say no,just try Y/N!Uh...ok,Lizzie.I walked out of the dorm into the hall.I walked 5 min intill i got in front of bens office.I stood there for a minute ,breathing in and out.I slowly knocked on the door.Come in!,i heard bens voice say.I opened the door and entered the room.

Hey Y/N ,what brings you here.Um....i was wondering if maybe if i can join you on the isle.I know the answer is probley no but i just had to ask.You were so busy rambling you didn't realise ben Got up.He put his hand on your shoulder.You looked at him confused.Yes you can come,ben said in a soft voice.Thanks,thanks so much.You gave him a hug and started jumping up and down.You ran out of the room into the halls to your dorm.You came in seeing Lizzie with a book.She looked at me and probley could tell the excitement on my face because she put her book down and said "so he said yes?"I smiled and nodded.The trip is tommorow,i said.Well better get ready,Lizzie said smirking.I smiled and started packing my stuff.

After i got my stuff ready i went in the shower.I heard a knock added by lizzies voice.Hey Y/N im heading out to my parents now ill be back in a few days.I forgot today lizzie was going out of town to see her parents.She told me multiple times but i never listened.Ok,see ya.Thats when i heard say bye and the sound of a door shutting came to my ear.

After i got out of the shower i put on cloths and headed to my bed where max was laying down reading lizzies book like she was studying it.Lizzie got bad taste in books,max said still looking at the book.She chuckled and looked at me.So where is lizzie anyways,max asked all confused.Well she went to see her parents.Oh....ide think she would tell me but hey what do i know.Max quickly got up and hugged me.So your going to the isle tommorow i  heard ,that will be fun wont it.Ya,i said giving her a big smile.Well ...,Max said while grabbing something out of her big purse.I got homework and so do you she said while both of your eyes leaned over to piles of papers.Lets get started she said while giving you your homework.You and max at least were hanging out for 3 hours.You looked at the clock in your dorm.Well i better be getting to sleep you said sighing.Yes,you do got a big day tommorow,max said picking her stuff up.Max slowly headed out your dorm intill she stopped at the door frame.Goodnight Y/N.Goodnight you said back while picking your stuff up.
You head into your bed and quickly went to sleep.