To the isle

Y/N = your name
I got awaken from my sleep by a loud knock.you jumped out of bed by the loud noise.It was a good sleep intill the knock.i got out of bed and opened the door.It was Evie.She had a giant smile on her face.Just by your presence.She had a bunch of cloths in her 2 arms ,adding a makeup bag filled with makeup.Hey?,can i help you?The reason why i said that is well,i never talked to the VK kids before,well intill now.So it would be very weird for one of them to knock on my door unless if it was for alice ,but i dont think she talks to them either.

Evie gave you a confused look to my question.I cleared my throat.Alice ain't here,i said while pulling at my pajamas.She chuckled at my statement.No,silly.Im here for you she said while putting her hands out for a hug.I kindof observed her for a minute before slowly walking in for the hug.She pushed off of me and walked into my room slowly giving me a slight nudge to my shoulder while walking in.I closed the door and just watched her for a minute.She was setting cloths out,looking thru makeup,ext.So what brings you here,i say to break the silence.Oh.....well ben told me you were tagging along so, thought you might want a isle of the makeover .Because most of us will have one as well,she said slowly.
Oh....ya,of course i would love one.Ive owes loved the isle but a makeover i said with excitement.She looked up to me from the bed with a smile and patted the chair next to it.She must want me to sit on it.So....i sit down.She started putting the cloths up and down.Putting them in a position to where it would look like im wearing it.

So it think this outfit.She put it in the air for me to see.I nodded in excitement.She got her makeup bag and smiled brightly.I could see where this was going.We talked most of all that time of doing makeup.Done, she said proudly.I got up to look in the mirror.Wow,i said in amazement.I know you look beautiful,Evie said while smiling.Another loud knock shocked into my ear,which made evie even flinch.Evie went to answer the door.There was ben leaning on the door frame.So are you girls ready,Yes we are,evie said while staring at my outfit.Wow you look beautiful Y/N.Thanks king ben,i said.Ben..he said.What ,i said in confusion.My friends call me ben.Oh....,i said.Iwalked to my shelf to get my stuff i packed earlier and headed out the door with evie and,ben.As i was walking down the hall i heard a familiar scream.I turned around.Ther was max screaming my name.Which made evie and ben look back at her to.I approached her.What is it max?Max grabbed my hand ,opened my palm.I....uh thought you might want to borrow this.She put it in my palm.It was max's watch.Her father gave it to her as i remember.I...uh don't know what do say,i said stunned.Your father gave this to you.Ya,but i heard they dont got much clocks there so you might need it.Ya,of course,i said still looking at it.I felt a hand close my fingers over the watch.I turned to my shoulder to see who it was.It was evie.We need to get going,she said.I nodded and headed off with evie.Whoe was holding on to my hand trying to catch up with ben.Bye max i yelled.Evie waved her hand as well at max without even looking at her.Max just said a slight bye and,headed back to her dorm.

By the time we catched up to ben he was already outside.Everyone was already waiting outside the limo.I probley was holding they back when i kept talking to max.I walked up beside ben.Im sorry were late it my fault.Everyone looked at me.Ben turned to look at me.No,No,No,he said.I was the one late he said.He gave me a slight nudge with his elbow, with a big smile.I smiled into the distance.So he carried on this is Y/N.Mal gave me a smile,Jay gave me a smirk and bended down and gave my hand a kiss.,and carlos just waved.But everyone was just staring at jay because of the awkwardness.I was frozen.Evie walked up beside me.So let head off,ben said motioning everyone to the limo.The driver opened the door for us as we went into the limo one,by one.Everyone in the limo was eating snacks that got put back there.Ben sat in the passenger seat with the driver.While Evie And Mal were talking.Jay and carlos were talking as well.Tho I would catch jay glance at me every now and then.I felt a elbow shoved into my ribs.It didn't hurt but enough to get my attention.I turned around.There mal stook out her hand.Hey im mal.I shook her hand.Ya,i know ,i said happily.My name is Y/N.Nice to meet you Y/N,mal said.I can wait to hang out with you, she added.Evie told me alot about you.I dont think you really met all of us,mal said.I nodded.Well im mal,of course she said with a chuckle.Thats evie ,you guys already met.Carlos,she said while pointing at him.Hey!,carlos said in reply.Then there's....Be careful he might try and kiss her hand again,carlos said chuckling.Even ben did.They were obviously talking about jay.I even chuckled.Then there's jay,mal said still chuckling.Jay didn't even look at me he just looked plain red.Were here ben said.

The limo driver opened the limo door for us.We all got out.So here's the rules ben said were going into groups.Why do we need to be in groups,Mal said.Ya why carlos said.Evie nodded.Well there's someone here who's not familiar with this island.Oh.....everyone say.So Y/N is going with us Mal said.Evie looked at you in excitement with mals statement.Then carlos and jay will go with me,Ben said.And if u get lost try to find the limo,you know if u want see me,jay said and winked at me.Everyone rolled there eyes at him.So let get started ,ben said.Ok lets,evie added.