Harry hook

Me,evie,and mal headed off.You and the others were taking notes on little things you thought needed to change,and even big things.Evie ,and mal would have little conversations,and sometimes would add you in them to.I understood why because you just met them so there's not much to talk about with them.Your mom thought you were a very understanding person.I walked beside evie the whole time.At least that's what i thought.You looked up from your writing pad for once and realized Evie,And Mal weren't there.And you forgot where the limo was.Uhhh.....you let out a big scream.

In Front of you was a place called Ursula's fish and chips.I guess i am hungry you thought.You headed in.People looking at from every corner of the room.Each glance giving you a chill in your spine.You took a seat.The chairs weren't the most comfortable thing in the world.

A waiter came up to you.What do you want,the waiter said in a rude tone.Fish and chips,you replied not knowing what's on the menu.The waiter gave you your food and walked off.Five minutes later still eating your food.The feeling of cold metal went thru your back neck."You got some nerves showing up here"A Scottish voice whispered in your ear.You turned your head toward the voice.There was a tall handsome pirate ,with a red coat and a torn shirt in front of you.I would say you got some nerve coming up to me,you said back being a smart alike.You turned your head back to your food.The medal feeling came back but on your chin.You looked down seeing he had a hook to you throut.You know i can hurt you,the voice said.You stranded up and crossed your arms.I would like to see you try.The pirate smirked at your request.Aint you a stubborn one one aren't ya.I guess so you replied.

You got up and stomped out of Ursula's fish and chips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~
You were still walking around the isle.Getting rude glances from everyone.But i didn't give you any mind you had to find a way to get back to your friends.When a tall figure pinned you to the nearest wall.Hey!!You tried kicking the figure.But it dident budge.Its nice to see you again,a familiar scottish voice said.He showed his face more in the light.You again.What do you want to murdered.I accept your challenge.What?,you said in confusion.As i remember you said "i would like to see your try".I remember.Shock went thru my eyes.He took his hook and twirled my hair with it.You should be careful who you mess with,he said smirking.He didn't have a hold of my legs no more.He once again looked at me,eyeing me from up and down.While biting his lip.I couldn't loose this opportunity.I kicked where the sun don't shine.And at that point he fell into the ground.I made a run for it.I ran,and ran.I think i lost him,i whispered to myself.Thats when i Felt the cold chill of medal run down my neck.Wrong,the scottish voice whispered in my ear.He hold on to my 2 hands and lead me to a ship.It was a pirate ship by the looks of it.

I was getting tied to one of the pieces of wood in the rooms of the ship.Now stay here and shut up,he hissed at me.While still giving me a smirk.How exactly are you gonna hurt me,you gonna throw me off the plank,i said teasing him.This statement made him stop and turn around towards me.His smirk getting bigger.Awwl,i think it cute when you try to be tuff,He said smiling.I think its funny how think your scary,i said giving a playfully smile.You are really getting to me you know,he said.I gave a smile in return.Now shut up.Make me!!Ok,he said while leaning in for a kiss.I doged it.Then he grabbed my chin to force me to stay still.Where he gave me a kiss.I got to admit he was a good kisser.Once he pulled away.My face went into shock.Your face looks cute no matter what expression you make at this point he said while holding my hand.He walked out of the room.How am i going to get out of here.

~~~~~~~with the VK~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How can you leave her like that,Ben said angry.Ben was one of Y/N Best friends so he was worried.Im sorry,Mal said frustrated.Mal was one of Y/N bffs to,she was worried just as ben was.Same thing for evie and jay,and carlos.Evie went to mal.Dont worry we'll get Y/N back,evie said in a calm voice to mal.Mal nodded.Jay was worried,he had a crush on her after all.When are we going to look for her,jay said worried.I hope shes safe,carlos added.We'll find her tommorow,together ben added.Everyone nodded.They went into the limo and headed back to auradon.