Thank you!!!

Unfortunately, unlike previous books, I don't have a list of names to specifically thank for the comments, votes, and additions to reading lists. But I have seen the notifications for each and every one, and I still would like to express my gratitude to all of you. This is the shortest story on my account, yet it took the longest to publish. :/ Lots of shit happened, with that tree falling on my house halfway through this year, starting a new job, and now the holidays.... but even still, I don't think I have an excuse. Just, thank you all for sticking with me, even when Collision seemed to be doomed.

On a side note; Taming Twins is our next project! It's actually hilarious how things planned out. I thought for a fact that either True Cross Tyrant or Humans would win. Considering that Taming Twins was the most bare bones story I had thought of, I never dreamed you guys would vote it up so high. I was legit staring at my screen, dumbfounded, because I was absolutely fucked. It had a sketchy plot and I really wasn't feeling it when I posted the summary.

GODDAMMIT KARMA!

NOT YOU!

So yes, the story I was least comfortable with is now the story I will be working on, yay! But I thank you guys for that, as well.

Throwback: Horrible Acts was the most difficult story I had written, and it's my most popular because of it. I would sit on my bed, proofreading and thinking, "I CANNOT publish this. I just can't, the subject matter is just so... mature." I was terrified I would cross some invisible line, or my facts would be wrong and someone would get offended. Because of that, I worked ten times harder to make sure I didn't mess up. It was tiring, but goddamn, 17K later, I think it was worth it.

TT might not be as edgy as HA, but it's still difficult for me to write. Hopefully that's a good thing and it doesn't cause a rift in my publishing.

Woot! Anyway! TT won't be starting until after the holidays are over. And I realize that there is a Wednesday between now and then, so I have a small gift. I have bonus chapters created, and I'm still in the process of writing some as well. So far, Brotherly Hatred has a few lined up, so I'll post a few, silly updates for Christmas. And you never know, Horrible Acts, "It" Can't be Helped, or Collision might have a Christmas special as well.

Best of wishes and Happy Holidays!
-Shay 🖤