Chapter 24: Sailing Home

Its been about 7 months since the events at Beacon took place. Blake and I decided to head back home. Her motives is to stop fighting in general though I can't blame her for that after evrrything that happened with her friends espically Yang.

Anyway we both decided to get some new clothes on the way to the ship back home. Blake had a new look altogether, with a white trench coat, long boots with heels on them, and black midriff shirt witch was quite revealing in my opinion.

As for me I got out of my old clothes and bought some some new clothes.

I will admit that the extra belts were a bit much for me but it still looks cool. (Image above)

fter we got our new clothes we headed to the docks and got on board the ship. It was a quiet ride, neither of us talked ever since we took off. I could tell theres was some tension between us. I took this time to look around at some of the residence here on the ship.

Turns out there's a lot of different kinds of fanus on this ship. I guess their going to same Blake and me are going. I sighed grabbing my scroll. I had to get a new since I fell a few hundred feet. I don't know how I survived, Blake said she just found me but my aura was almost completely gone. I guess I have stronger aura then most people.

The only I remeber is what I heard from Roland when talk to each other from our scrolls, at least what Ruby told him. Apparently after I fell Neo killed Roman shortly after and then she just 'flew' off using her parasail.

Ever since he told me that, it's all I could think about at least she got away but I'm still worried about her. I sighed before putting my scroll back in my pocket before Blake suddenly pulled out her weapon.

I quickly ran up to her as she slowly put her weapon away and looked at her.

"Hey Blake, you okay?" I asked her raising a brow slightly.

"Yes I'm fine. I thought we were being followed." She said still looking up at to the second floor of the ship frowning slightly.

"You worry to much sis. I mean who would even follow us anyway?" I said walking away towards the front of the ship.

"There are a lot of answers to that Leo the white fang could still be after us." She replied following after me as I leaned over the railing slightly staring out to sea.

"The white fang or the that stalker Adam Taurus?" I said looking at her from the corner of my eye frowning slightly.

She stood there quiet for a moment frowning at me. As she was about to say something to me the boat started to shake rough making me and Blake stumble a bit.

I started to frantically looking around the ship trying to figure out what caused the ship rock like that.

I then noticed a larger black fin slowly emerge from the water.

"Blake get your weapon, now!" I yelled activating my gauntlets as the spearheads come out of them.

Just as she pulled out her gambol shroud, a large sea serpent grimm acsend out of the water with a loud roar.

"Thats um, a very large grimm." I said looking up at it with a bit of a blank stare on my face.

Blake was the first one to act as she ran to the edge of the ship and jumped up using her shadow clone to boost her up turning her blade to gun mode and began shooting at it. Just then it starts swimming shiftly around the ship as the ship itself was shooting at it with cannons.

It then went back underwater and Blake landed right next me. It soon came back out, I took this chance and jumped at it myself using my spear heads to cling onto its back as I started jabbing its back repeatedly.

As i was stabbing it the ships cannons started to shoot at it as well making the grimm thrash around and toss me off its back and back on the boat.

I slowly began to get up rubbing my head slightly. I looked at the grimm again and my eyes went wide. This Grimm's sail that it had started to retract and a pair of wings come out of the beast as it did one flap sending a large gust of wind pushing me and Blake back a bit.

As it was flying around, the ships main cannon started to fire at it only for the grimm to dodge the blast.

Just then its mouth started to glow a bright yellow which looked like it was about to charge beam that could destroy this ship!

We need to make a move and fast. Just as Blake was about to make the first move someone in a brown cloak jumped on her head towards the grim only to revealing to be Sun.

Both Blake and I we shocked seeing Sun even on this boat but its a good thing he did show up because he grabbed the whiskers of the Grimm and pulling upward on them making it miss the large blast it was charging.

"What are you doing here Sun!?" Blaked yelled as Sun was getting carried by the beast as he hung onto the whiskers of it.

"Oh you know, just hanging around!" He yelled back before getting shocked by the grimm's energy and knocked off of it, falling toward the open sea.

Blake immediately ran to the edge of the ship and jumped off catching him and landing by what looked like a rock island, I soon followed after them using the rock pillars to attach the spearhead to as I swung by them.

"My hero."

"Why are you even here!?"

"I'm here because it looked like you needed all the help you can get!"

Blake just sighed and rolled her eyes as she dropped him on the ground.

"Just shut up and fight." She said as she ran back to the to continue fighting the creature.

I could tell this is going to be a long sail home.