Latter 1

"I remember waking up the morning of your death, I was nervous. I didn't know why but I knew that something in my world was wrong. You saved me. True, maybe not only you. But think about it, if I hadn't found you first I wouldn't have found any of the people who saved me from Suicide. I was in the hospital that day, I was dying. I was faded and depressed, when I saw you on my phone, I was literally all alone. I had- have nobody and now I know that I am so thankful for all that you have done. I loved your smile, and the supposed light in your eyes, but I will forever hate, he day that you died. I got it tattooed, but you wouldn't know, even if you where alive. Because I am so small and you are so big, in this world I was no longer alone. You did so good kid! I couldn't picture having anyone else as the first song that brought me into the world that I didn't know I needed. You saved so many, and yeah we are losing some. But that was not your fault. I am sad that you are gone, and always will be. But I try to comfort myself by carrying on your legacy. You are still so loved, and we are all so proud, because at you are happy. I love you, and I wish I could smile, but I cannot help but cry because my world is empty.I couldn’t say goodbye, and I know nobody else can, but my heart will be forever broken. So let me say one last time, I’m proud and this is my last farewell.”
                                Love,
                                         -river tech