Later 2

Ok this is my letter that i wrote i will put my real name on it. Hope you like it.
_____________________________________

"Jonghyun i hope your happy up there...I always wanted to meet you in person and tell you how great full i am for you for your hard work but its to late to tell you in person so i'll tell u in this letter. Thank you for everything you have done i love you all shawols love you  and will miss you when i first started to lisent to shinee...And saw you and the members i knew that you and your brothers would go so far.I was always lonely even if i had my friends and family but when i heard about you and shinee i felt like i found another family, i suffered from bullying till middle school i remember you say that never let anyone telling you that you can't do anything that you are useless to show them you are to show those people how strong you and that no mean words can hurt you.Thanks  to you i found myself. I found who i am i still feel lonely at times but i stay strong and thanks to you i starded likeing kpop once again that day.When i heard your not in this world i feelt really sad and depressed so i decided to let out all my sadness out when i went to bed all the time but then i knew that you want us shawols to be happy and strong and im going to keep that promise .We shawols will promis you that we will always remember you and that we will take go care of your brothers shinee and we will be happy and strong. Rip big brother jonghyun you did amazing wonderful,and thank you for everything you have done".

                                   Love, Josseline💜🖤