7.

Chapter 7

Short chapter

not edited

word count: 816

.......................................................................................................

Craning back my head I am met with two pair of red eyes glaring down at me.

I freeze, my eyes going wide in fright. A loud enraged snarl breaks the silence from a distance. The shaggy rugged brown wolf whipped his head towards the snarl, an evil glint revealing in his bloody thirsty red eyes before turning his attention back at me, it sauntered its way towards me, eyes daunting me, I could only hear my shallow breath and erratic heart beat.

I push my tremoring hands against the ground scrabbling up to be only knocked off my feet by the red eyed wolf, it pounced on me, the weight crushing me, the wolfs claws dug into my arms breaking the surface of my skin drawing out blood, i winced in pain.

I look around frantically for a escape.

"CAIDEN!" i shout, tears coming to my eyes, i felt helpless

I thrash around trying my hardest to push the shagged brown wolf off me

"Arghhh!" i scream as the brown wolf growls angrily clawed my arm, blood sweeping out, the weight caused my arm to go numb and limp on the cold forest ground.

I close my eyes tightly as it lunges for my throat.

All of a sudden the weight is taken off me in lighting speed, a large black wolf who I recognized was Caiden lunged for the wolfs neck. The brown wolf was no-where big as Caiden, it looked like a puppy compared to him as it tried to fight back.

Suddenly more wolves with red eyes started pouring out of the forest, moving its way towards me.

Hunter growls ferociously as they make their way towards me, he howls in the air

All of a sudden i am surrounded by wolves, i scream in fear shrinking back shaking, Hunter whips his head towards me scanning the area for any more threat, he nods at the wolves behind me signaling for them to attack, they immediately jump to action quickly running pass me some even jumping over me to attack, his eyes quickly roam my body noticing the injuries for the first time a loud livid growl rumbles in the forest making the wolves around me bow in fear.

His furious eyes turn black as coal, as he quickly turns around and rips the brown wolf ruthlessly making blood go everywhere, i scream in terror making my blood go cold, quickly the white wolf that was behind me covers me from view, it was a bit bigger than the rest of the others that were behind me, he must be the beta. He stood in front of me hair rising in angry, a light brown wolf moves to stand over my body snarling it's teeth back protecting me as i hear disturbing multiple sounds of skin riping, i close my eyes wishing it to be over.

Strong arms grab me into a sitting position, i open my eyes to see Caiden crouching infront of me, his black eyes fulled with worry, panic and angry.

"Fu*ck! Ruth, you scared the fucking shit out of me!" Caidens deep voice whipers at me harshly, he pulls me up into his arms scanning my face, i look at him in shock i couldnt move my mouth to speak, i felt numb

"HOW THE FUCK DID THE ROUGES GET PASS THE BORDER?" He shouts furiously towards a group of wolves, they bow their head looking like hurt puppies.

"GO, I"LL DEAL WITH YOU GUYS LATER." He commands angrily motioning them away. They run off, tails in between their legs, ears pressed flat.

Tears break out flowing down down my cheeks like rivers.

"Don't ever run into the forest without me again! Are you listening to me Ruth? RUTH!" He shakes me gently waiting for me to answer.

"Speak! goddammit!" he growls his voice different.

I shallow deeply, looking up at him

He holds me closer to him

"Y-you...I." i sob clutching his naked chest breaking down.

His eyes clouds over, worry clearly seen in his eyes as he takes in my bloody form.

Gasping for air, his eyes immediately looks at me, I look at him panic and distress clearly shown in my eyes, i clutch my neck in fright, i couldn't breath

Panic crosses his eyes.

"WHERE'S THE PACK DOCTOR?!"

"GET THE FU*KING PACK DOCTOR!" he growled furiously towards one of his men.

Cradling me in his arms

I see black spots blurring my vision, i flutter my eyes, shouts could be heard over head, but i focus on one voice.

"Baby girl!? keep your eyes open" his voice was laced with desperation as he softly shakes me, i try keeping my eyes open but darkness quickly enlopes me.

.....................................

Short chapter sorry

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE X