Not feeling well

I'm sick right when Christmas is coming just wow!!

~

*@jadethirlwall changed her name to @JadeA.T*

*@perrielovestar changed her name to @PerrieL.E*

@JesyNelson changed her name to @JesyL.N*

*@LeeLee.Pinnock changed her name to @LeighAnne.P*

~

@JesyL.N: does anyone want to go out tonight?

@LeighAnne.P: yea I'm in!!

@JesyL.N: of course you are

@JadeA.T: sorry me and Perrie can't. Perrie is not feeling well today. She's been having a runny nose and a huge headache😔

@JesyL.N: aww of course we understand! You have to take care of you baby😊

@LeighAnne.P: when did she start feeling like this? Is it really that bad? Does she need She go to the hospital?

@JadeA.P: whoa slow down there Pinnock! Yesterday afternoon. No I don't think so. And no she does not need so go to the hospital!

@LeighAnne.P: oh okay😊

@JesyL.N: Like how did this happen? What do you think happen?

@JadeA.T: Perrie been having a lack of sleep because I have no idea. She's say she been only sleeping for like 5 hours each night for the past 3 months!!!

@JesyL.N: aww poor Perrie! And wow she need to sleep like forever!

@JadeA.T: yea I know she's been sleeping I told her that to sleep as long as she want and when she wakes up she's going to eat and then go back to sleep.

@JadeA.T: yea I know that's She going to get bored and not do nothing but she needs it. When she said she doesn't want to sleep. I tell her to try and sleep because you won't feel better anytime soon.

@JesyL.N: yea She should! Well then I'll leave you to take care of Perrie. Me and LeighAnne will go out tonight.

@LeighAnne.P: yea we will

@JadeA.T: okay thanks bye

-
Aww poor Perrie! And me😂

Please comment and vote

Love you guys ❤️