Truth or Dare

[not edited]
@GingerJess: Truth or Dare

@Jcuteass; oh hell no, I'm out. Fuck this shit!

Jcuteass has left this group chat

@GingerJess: it was just a question....

@Leefashion: I pick Dare

@Perriehotasf: Jade just finish watching 'Truth or Dare' and she said she doesn't want to play anymore.

@GingerJess: I dare you to ask Jade the same thing I asked you.

@Perriehotasf: didn't you just read what I wrote to you!

@GingerJess: yup I read what you wrote!
-
Private conversation between Jade and Leigh-Anne.

@Leefashion: Truth or Dare :) you have to choose one :)

Jcuteass has blocked you
-
@Leefashion: she blocked me

@Perriehotasf: she doesn't want me near her

@GingerJess: she blocked me too

@GingerJess: maybe someone should tell her it's not real. I mean she's hates scary movie sooo...Not me

@Leefashion: Not me!

@Perriehotasf: ugh why me! Brb
-
Perrie walked up the stairs slowly not ready to talk to jade. "BABY!! I need to tell you something" "god!! That's what they said too!" Jade yelled from across. God what's up with her and movies, Perrie thought. "For reals jade. It's not real. And if it was you would be died right now so" Jade walked back and forth rubbing her chin, thinking If she should believe the blonde girl. "But baby! It's all your fault! You made me watch the movie !" The brunette girl said unlocking the door. "I'm sorry baba, it's not real okay baby, even if it was I would protect you" "Okay" Jade walked out of the room, running to her girlfriend, hugging her "now let's go tell the girls okay" "mhm" the small brunette mumbled.
-
I not really good with the narrative point of view but hope you enjoyed.
I just finished watch the movie 'Truth or Dare'

Lots of love x 💕