Leave Me Alone!!!

Your POV:

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I call out, I feel surrounded. The feeling left yet I still felt like I was in a crowd of non-stop talking people."STOP! SHUT UP! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I call out again. I ran to a corner, avoiding people. "TOO LOUD! SHUT UP!" I screamed, covering myself up with my hands and knees. I start shaking, it's all too much.

Mark's POV:

I was scared, I really was. I didn't understand...I couldn't help. He won't let me near him. Ethan pulls me away, it hurts to see him like this. I kept the door open and moved out of sight. I hugged Ethan and whispered, "Why is he like this?" Ethan shook his head and shrugged. I love him. I run back in and kiss him on the head "I'm here for you..."

TIME SKIP

 3rd Person POV:

Jack, Felix and Tyler got back and (Y/N) was calm now. Mark was cooking and Ethan was singing in the shower. Mark started whistling Ed Sheeran Shape Of You. "Marrrk! I want those eggs ready before I am!" Ethan ordered. Mark sighed and agreed. Eggs were flipped, songs were sung, people were tickled. It looked so happy and jolly.

Mark's POV:

"Ethan, hurry the FUCK up!! Your eggs will eventually turn into chickens!!" I yell, earning a few laughs. Time flies by and it's getting late. They all go to their hotel rooms and I'm left alone again. I take my plaid shirt and look at myself in the mirror. "Fuck...why do I think ANYONE would love me...most people like me because I'm friends with Jack or something..." I whisper, a tear falls onto my pant's leg. I take a sharp and deep breathe and rearrange my hair. I remove my pants and underwear and put on my pyjamas and lay face down on my bed. I start to drift when my phone buzzed, I span over to my side to see that Jack texted me. 

Jackaboy: I can't sleep, jet lag can go suck a bag of big ol' dicks!

Markimoo: I was just drifting off...

Jackaboy: Sorry, man, did I wake you? Fuck! 

Markimoo: It's fine, Felix is still awake, I hear him watching his old videos.

Jackaboy: Okay, I'll message him! Goodnight, Mark!

Markimoo: Night, Jack.

I lay my phone on the side table and put it on charge. I think about our day today, fuck it went by so slow yet so fast! So much in so little time. I scroll through my phone and follow (Y/N) on his social media pages. Ugh, he's so fucking attractive! I felt a familiar heat fill my body. I immediately leave his pages and start looking at Chica. "Cute lil pup..." I whisper, "cute little pupper, my little pupper, my big doggo...cute doggo" I sigh. I miss her. I looked over at the door and turn off the light. "Goodnight, (Y/N)..." I say softly knowing that he isn't actually there. Then I fall asleep.

TIME SKIP (I know, I know but like is it really THAT bad?)

"MARK WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU WAS DROOLING!! Ewww! Mark wake the fu-oh okay you're awake. We've been calling you for the past hour and a half!" Jack was shaking me. I looked over at my clock. 10:33 am, shiiiiit! "J-Jack??" I murmur. He smiles at me and helps me up. He grabs a napkin and wipes away my drool. "Mark, you gotta lay off acting like Chica when you sleep." He giggles. I smile and realise I'm shirtless in front of Jack. "I-erm...Jack, I need to change..." I grumbled. "It's nothing I haven't seen before, Mark!" Jack punched my arm playfully. I squealed, "Jack, I didn't realise we were still skyping!" I pouted. To add context: I was skyping Jack and Ethan called me down because he built a potato fort, I spent a few hours messing with him about it. I came back upstairs, I forgot Jack was STILL ON SKYPE and I got undressed because Ethan threw water at me and it seeped right through so that day, Jack saw me naked and he just WON'T STOP BRINGING IT UP!!! He laughed and walked out the door. I sighed, "I wish he wouldn't keep mentioning that..."