Chapter Three

Nothing else to do...Am bored and lonely perhaps it has something to do with My hubby. Finally I decided to drive away my loneliness through chatting. Yusrah!! I shouted excitedly after seeing her call. Hmmm! Should I pick the call or not" I asked myself waiting for an answer which I know won't have an answer . I know she's angry at me because am not much of a person who keeps in touch with family and friends. "Hhm" I sighed after much thoughts deciding to pick the call.

I couldn't say a word because I know am the one at fault and having no excuse to give.

Imaan!...I heard her voice in a low pitch

I felt very bad because of how she called out my name.

I still couldn't answer

Hey! Are you okay'" she said in a concerned manner

Hy! I'm okay" I replied sharply

Yusrah, Dan Allah kiyi hakuri, Am sorry kinji. Nasan ban kyauta ba but I'll make it up to you Insha Allah." I paused waiting for a reply which I know I won't get

I continued "I will be coming to your house tomorrow"

Really!!!...I heard her screaming in anxiety

Yeah! So ki shirya zamy fita yawo kinji. I'm sorry"

You worth more than an apology sweetheart " she said forgetting all my faults

I'll be waiting for you, okay?...she said again

Okay worry not.

We talked about how tomorrow's outing is going to be. We discussed alot and even sent greetings to Ummi(my mother in-law to be). And hung up

*****************

Yusrah is my friend and also Fahad's sister(My sis in-law to be ). She is cute, loving and friendly. She loves me alot and treats me like her own biological sister.

******

Ohh! I woke up very angry by my annoying alarm. Buh I was rather thankful for I might be late and may end up not fulfilling my promise to be at Yusrah's house.

After a long hot shower, I got ready in a milk kimono with a coffee brown strip at the edge and ribbon. Picked a pair of matching flat slippers and a side bag. I randomly selected some perfumes as I sprayed I left in a hurry. Thank goodness today Musa has got the car ready on time and we left immediately to Yusrah's house.

I met her watching tv, it seems she has been waiting for me for a while because she's ready. I ran my fingers around her neck from behind. Aaaah! She shouted.

Imaan!! Wlh xan rama.

Ke wlh kin fiye tsoro. Oya lets go But I have to greet Ummi. It's a while since I saw her last.

Okay lets go.

Assalam-alaikum. I said shyly which I don't know why am always shy of her.

Wa'alaiki Salam. Imaan(that's how she call me)!! What have I done to get a visit from you today.

Uhm! Ummi an wuni lfy?

Lfy klw imaan. How your mum?

She's fine, she also said I should extend her greetings to you.

Ok. Allah yayi Albarka imaan

Ameen Ummi. Actually I and Yusrah wanted to go for shopping, so we came to seek your permission.

It's Okay , a dawo lfy

Ameen!!!...we chorused at the same time