Chapter 10

Days passed, and now my wedding is just a week away. Mom booked a one week spa and skin beauty sessions for me. I don't think all this things are necessary. Though, I can see how my skin has totally changed, glowing like the SUN and soft as a day old baby. Outfits, event halls, and cake were taken cared of by Anty Salma.

*******

We hardly talk now. I barely have time for myself, though him being the sweetheart he has always been. He wasn't stingy with texts, Always asking how my day was.

I sat blushing like an idiot, thinking about all his flirty words. Gosh, this boy made me fall for him really hard, but I don't regret it. I'll be his mar'atussaliha, we will complete each other's DEEN and re-unite in JANNAH. Yeah that's how it should be.

*****

Imaan!!!

Imaan!!!

Ya Salam!! Imaan where are you? I heard anty salma shouting out my name from the parlor.

Na'am!! Anty salma I'm coming. I answered making sure she heard me, because she'll keep calling till I answer.

Anty Salma, did you buy me a teddy? I asked when I finally met her in the parlor.

Teddy?? Imaan you'll be getting married very soon and you want a Teddy?. She asked me

Who doesn't want a Teddy. Even mom needs one too, right? I turned 😏 facing Mom who was sitting on the other sofa checking something in her phone.

Imaan wai yaushe na koma abokiyar wasan ki? Mom answered looking at me for the first time since I've entered the parlor.

Ba Wannan ba!! Anty Salma interrupted. Ain't you going to call the interior decorator, meet her there if possible.

Why would I meet her? I have already picked the colors for the sitting rooms. I answered

Maybe you'd like somethings to be rearranged to your taste. Anty Salma provided.

No! Let them do it their way. I shrugged, actually I'm not interested in seeing anything about the decors now.

*****

Yusrah took care of invitations. She's really excited like it's her wedding. She's also my bridesmaid.

WEDDING BELLS👰♥️🤵

DAY 1: KAMU

Dressed in a red with golden beads embroidery ball gown. Golden Aso-oke headtie neatly pleated to perfection. Golden hilled shoes and a golden clutch to go with it. A single look, you'll see a typical Arewa bride.

As she walked down the hall aisle holding her handsome prince Charming hands. Dangerously beautiful like an archangel, his white Kaftan fitted him perfectly with a black traditional cap. Have you ever wondered what Cinderella and her would look like if they exists? Well, you wouldn't miss seeing them walking down the aisle now.

Hello beautiful people🥺♥️,

After what looks like forever I've finally updated a chapter. I've been going through some issues here that's why IMAAN's story have been on hold but now everything is resolved and I'll be back to updating often Insha Allah🦋✨.
Thanks for the love and support, it's what keeps me going 🙏😍. Keep the love flowing.

Don't forget to:
Vote✨
Comment💬
And share🔁

God bless ya'll ♥️🌹