Chapter 26

''Sam..All this...I mean its too quick.'' Piyali spoke concerned when Sam broke the news of of Arjun's proposal. Her mind failed to understand the reason of sudden proposal. It had been just 3 months since Arjun stepped into their lives and here her daughter was standing in front of them asking her permission to get married. Though, she had no qualms about Sam-Arjun's relationship , she wasn't too comfortable about the idea of them getting married so soon.

''Sam you should take some more time. I mean what's the hurry get engaged and marry after a year. You both will get some time to understand each other.'' 

''No Mom, I trust him completely...'' Their conversation was interrupted by an excited Samrat, ''Sam , Piyali we secured another big project. Its an international Perfume brand and guess what they loved Radhika's idea . I think hiring her was the best decision.''

''Sure, it is. Sam how is she.'' Piyali asked concerned, they had been hell worried about her after hearing about the accident.

''Much better Mom. I guess the the staff would have taken the bed had we left her fro another day. Dad don't you think she deserves a party and same day me and Arjun can announce our engagement .'' Sam clasped her hands together in excitement.

''Sounds like a plan. Piyali , lets plan a grand party for Radhika, she deserves it and don't forget to invite her mother and fiancee.'' Piyali nodded, but Sam's decision to get married some how bothered her.

***

Radhika was enjoying all the attention Mala and Saral . She would fake being in pain which would keep Saral on his toes. He loved pampering her since they were kids. He knew, being the youngest in the house she was everybody's favourite and he wanted it to be same for her  even after their wedding. Finding her in pain had turned his nerves cold with fear and now ,when she giggled pulling small stunts it would sore his heart with happiness. 

'hey had been debating about what Radhika would wear for the party when a sound of whistle silenced all the discussion. Neil smiled looking at the alert audience  , ''Calm down guys, Chashni what are you planning to wear? After all its a party in your honour.''

''I am planning to look hot like Madhuri Dixit.'' Mala rolled her eyes and others chuckled. She quickly jumped off the couch to deiced on her dress.

''You guys are in love .'' Neil asked Saral when Radhika excused herself to try on all the options for the party.

''I love her, she doesn't'' Saral replied watching Radhika's antics affectionately

''And she is marrying you?'' Neil was surprised

''Yes, because all relationships are based on trust and friendship. We have been friends since we were kids. We never thought about marrying. Actually, I never wanted to force. One day our parents suddenly asked us and she agreed. More than love, trust and understanding is required Neil and we share a strong bond of trust between us. ''

Neil was thoughtful, the scenario was very similar to that of him and Sam . Yet , Radhika chose friendship over all, he smiled , Saral was definitely a lucky guy.

***

''You are marrying Sam? Are you nuts, Arjun you will lose Radhika for ever.'' Nandini fell her plan falling apart

''I don't care. I am ready to wither in pain but I won't let Samaira live in peace. She took my reason to live I will make her life hell.'' He had a strange madness to pull Sam to dust.

''Fine, if you have made up your mind , who am I to interfere.'' Arjun wanted to pacify his sister when Nandini lifted her hand up, ''Let's drop it. I need your signatures on these papers. I am making few investments . Read and sign.''