Chap:- #6

Good morning all of you....m here with the next part.

Rihaan's pov

She is getting married to someone else....how can she. I have to do something.
Alizen you take a wrong decision but don't worry dear I will rectify it.Let me check who is this Armaan...

I called Azhar and ordered him to search about that Armaan. Within 15 min I get all the information about Armaan. I ordered my men to captivate Armaan and his family....

I called Alizen and ask her to meet me in 10 mins.

What?...but why? I m not free...today is my nikaah .she shouts at me and cut the call.

I called again and ask her to meet mW if she wants to see Armaan alive...

Huh...I m waiting for her since 15 mins ....I never wait for anyone and this girl is so unpunctual. Finally she came ...she is in her bridal attire as today is her wedding....she is looking so beautiful...she is wearing a nakaab too ...ohkk

ALIZEN's ATTIRE

Its not the right time to adore her beauty

What you want from him? I m asking you what you want from Armaan? She asked

He is in his house dear but my men are surrounding him and his family....I said and give my phone to her and show her the vedio .....
He is going to the venue ...my men are having guns ....my one order n they will kill him....
He is alive till now but...if you don't want him to see dead then marry me.I said

What? Alizen shouts

No ...never....I will not marry you...she said

I hold her shoulders and threatened her to kill Armaan and his whole family ....she start crying ....I turned other side as I can see her like this....

Your yes or no will decide everything.... If u agree then Armaan and his family will be save otherwise......I said

You can't force me....she said

Force....huh its up to you Alizen ...it's your decision....you know what I can kidnap you and get close to you...but I will not do that...as I respect women and secondaly I respect Asad too....

Please don't do this....please I beg you...please she cried

Alizen you have 5 min think and tell me your decision....

POV ends

Kazi Sahab ask to call the bride....Ben came downstairs and said something to Asad...

Just then Alizen enters with Rihaan ....

Rihaan:- kazi sahab....alizen is already married...

Asad:- what?

Alizen:- yes I marry him.....I marry Rihaan

All were stunned