Chapter #9

Recap
ALIZEN cuts her wrist.
Alizen was lying on bed ...she is unconscious... The doctor treated her and now she is under the spell of medicines....

A man is just starring her continuously and that's her husband Rihaan.

Rihaan's POV
I and Asad was talking about the incidents which occur in our life....I was telling her why I marry his sister ...just then Fareeda Khala the caretaker of the house....came n informed me and Asad about ALIZEN......we were stunned....

We rushed to the room and Ben told us that she called the doctor....

The entire team of my hospital reached within 5 mins and start the treatment......

Now its about 2 hours ...n she is unconscious due to the medicine effects ....Ben and Asad are also here

I m really angry on her....how dare she?

My thoughts were disturbed by Ben's voice.

Ben:- Aloo ....araam se.....sukr hai Allah ka ...k tum theek ho

Asad hugs alizen .

Asad:- Alizen ....how can you do this....you were going to kill yourself...

Alizen :- Bhai....I don't want to live here....with him....

Asad looked at me and gets up

Asad:- you have to....I m sorry sister now he is your husband.

He leave the room....

Ben:- Asad aap ...

Ben hugs Alizen and ask me not to scold Alizen ....and left

May I ask you why you did this? I said

No...u can't . she shouted.

And gets up from the bed and walks towards the door

Alizen ...don't shout at me .I said

I will...she again shouted

Don't you dare to repeat this nonsense...your life is precious for me.I said

I will repeat it....and next time you won't be able to save me....she shouted .

Alizen...I shouted and slapped her so tightly that she falls on the floor....I hold her shoulders

Don't you dare to test my patience....and never raise your voice at me...else you have to pay for it....no actually....your family has to.

Tears were flowing from her eyes ...I can't see her tears...

I slapped her....Allah!!

The next thing I did was ....I take her in a tight hug....and whispered sorry in her ears.

She was trying to GEt rid of my grip but I don't care.....

Precap

Asad:- how dare you Rihaan....I never raised my voice on her n you....you slapped her....?