Chapter:- 28#

Alizen finds a diary in Rihaan's drawer.
She opens it and realises that its Rihaan's personal diary. She closes it and suddenly a photo falls on the floor. Alizen finds its her pic.

Maine ye kb khichwayi? She asked herself.

Tumne nhi khichwayi....mene li thi chupse. Rihaan answered the question.

Aapne? Kb? She asked.

August 5th, 2018. You were returning from your college and I used to take your pics often...He answered.

You remember the date?? I m impressed.She said.

Thank you love.,. I remember every second which is related to you. He said.

Flirt! She said.

He laughs.

I m sorry. She said.

Sorry? For what? He asked.

I find this diary and opens it. And ... I read a page. Sorry. I know, it's personal. She said.

He smiles and take her in his arms.

I don't know much about you Rihaan. Sometimes I think that we are strangers. She said.

I will tell you everything. He said.

I was born to a middle class Muslim family. My life was as normal as the life of any other child. But one day my Phuppo's house catch fire due to short circuit and before we could do something everything finished. Our lives shattered. Zoha was the only person of the family who was alive because at that time she was in school. At the age of 14 she lost everything.
After that my father bring her home and take care of her like her own daughter. He was a police officer who sacrificed his life for the country. That was another shock for us. At that time I was 20 and zoha was 18.

I decided to make my own team to gain control and to eliminate crimes from our city. You know my father asked me to take care of Ammi and Zoha and that's the only reason why I ignore her mistakes.

Ammi and I ...both of us know that she want to be my wife. But I only loved you so how can I marry someone else. Ammi try to make her understand this but she is stubborn and that's why she didn't talk to Ammi much.

I just want her to get settled with a guy who Allah has made for her.

Said Rihaan.

Alizen was looking at him but throughout the entire conversation she didn't find a single expression on his face. He was telling her his life story as if he is reading some stuff. But she knows him. She is his wife and she know that he is hiding his pain. She hugged him.

Rihaan! She whispered.