Chapter One

Kol Mikealson had just been awoken from a hundred years slumber by his brother Elijah and some random man with black hair and blue eyes. "Good to see you little brother," Elijah said handing his brother a blood bag as the other man walked away. Setting up Kol quickly drained it before looking around. His eyes froze on a completely black casket with a large painted rose on the top, it held with in it his twin sister Kaitlyn Mikealson.

She had been locked away for 950 years because she was to dangerous for even her siblings to handle, at least that's the lie Klaus told people. He had done it because he caught her in bed with a woman Klaus had true feelings for. He had known she loved other women and had no problem till then. Kol never felt right after she was daggerd by Klaus, Kol was very attached to her. He had went on a rampage and wasn't stopped till a hundred years ago when he was finally daggered.

Damon walked to her casket but had a little trouble opening it, once he did he was amazed to find such a beautiful girl. Kaitlyn was wearing a simple black dress with a red long puffy sleeved shirt under it. Pulling out the dagger Damon soon was pulling down and fed on by the starving Original. Elijah had to pull her from him only to be attacked his self, but soon she pulled away full and now looking around terrified.

When her eyes land on Kol who was now out of his own casket she bolted up and ran into his arms. They are twins and best friends. "Kat I'm so happy to see you," He said starting to cry for one of the first times since Kaitlyn was daggered by Klaus. "As am I brother. How long was I in that box?" She asked as they pulled away but staid beside each other.

"Nine hundred and fifty years, and Kol was daggered a hundred years ago because Klaus was tired of him ramping and trying to stile you back." Elijah stated as he walked up to his siblings after undaggering Rebeheka. He left Finn daggered. Damon walked over as well and Elijah force fed him his blood to help him heal then pulled him closer and quickly kissed him before letting him leave.

They had secretly been dating for about a month and loved each other. "And we are no longer daggered, why?" Kol asked crossing his arms. "To teach our brother, Nicklaus, a lesson."