Chapter Seven

(Authors Note: So sorry for such a long wait on an update but I've had no inspiration to write for this story. I'm going to try and update more often and hopefully I can write a story you can all enjoy. Plus I have realized I misspelled a main characters name as Elaina instead of Elena. At first it was an accident but now I have decided I like it more. I'm sorry if I upset anyone over doing this but I feel it's the best for my story. Please enjoy. Comment your thoughts and any ideas you may have that you would like me to try and include. Also if you like what you read leave a like and share my story with your friends.)

Kaitlyn POV

It's been three days since our date and I haven't been able to see her because my family wanted me to spend time with them but today I snuck out and am now in front of her house.

Knocking I waited for her to answer but instead some almost identical girl did but I knew it wasn't my Elaina because she held herself differently, had a different style, and no heart beat.

"Hi I'm here to speak with Elaina. Who are you?" I asked trying to be polite but she gave off a bad vibe.

"What are you talking about silly? I am Elaina."

"Don't lie to me woman or I will rip out your heart. Now tell me where my sweet girl is." I growled pushing past her and followed Elainas scent as the doppelgänger followed me spouting lie after lie. After a moment I found her knocked out in her room tied up.

Carefully I untied Elaina as she started to wake up. The imposter still hadn't left as she kept trying to talk to me but I just ignored her. "Are you okay love? I'm sorry you had to get hurt but don't worry I'm going to make the bitch pay."

"No don't Kat. You know how I feel about violence. She's a bitch but she doesn't deserve death and I know that's what will happen if you get ahold of her." Elaina states as she shakily stood up with my help.

"That's true." I sighed knowing she's write. "Who are you? Why would you hurt my woman?"

"I'm Katerina Petrova but most know me as Katherine Pierce. I'm here for help. I was hoping I could make you fall for me as Elaina but then reveal myself and convince you to protect me from Niklaus." She explained flopping down in a chair by the closet.

"Well I'm no idiot Miss Petrova. Now why are you scared of Niklaus?"

"I ran from him so he couldn't sacrifice me five hundred years ago and he's been hunting me ever since then."

"Ah I see. Well I will talk to him on your behalf but till then I suggest you leave town. And another thing," pulling her out of her seat I held her close enough so I could glare at her. "If you hurt my girl again I won't hesitate to kill you. Know go." I growled dropping her then she quickly ran away. Turning I go back to Elaina and set beside her.

"I didn't scare you did I?" I asked taking her hand in mine.

"Not at all."

We decided to go swimming at the lake so she changed into a blue bikini and covered it up with a white tank top and blue jean shorts with tan sandals.

From her house we go to mine and she sat downstairs talking with my siblings while I get changed.

Going through the summer wear Becca got for me I picked out a black bikini with gold embroidery and put on a causal short thin green dress to cover myself till we get there and paired it with black slip ons.

Going down stairs I smiled as my family and there partners sat talking happily with Elaina. Bonnie and Becca are finally together an Caroline has decided to give Niklaus a chance.

"Hey Kat! Everyone has decided to go with us. Is that okay?" Elaina asked as I sat beside her.

"It's fine with me. We will have a nice family day out at the lake."