Chapter Two

Kaitlyn, Kol, Rehebeka, and Elijah had ganged up against there brother Klaus. Each taking a turn to stick a dagger in him and saying why. She was last and made sure it went in his heart. "This is for Me and Celeste." After she did that she vamp speed away from her family.

She had truly loved Celeste and Klaus just couldn't except that Celeste loved her. Right before he had daggered Kaitlyn he had ripped out Celeste's heart right in front of her. She still remembered it like it was just yesterday.

Celeste and Kaitlyn laid together in bed as they embraced each other. "Celeste I don't feel right about this, you are still dating my brother Nicklaus." Kaitlyn said pulling away from her lover.

"Nicklaus and I drifted apart long ago love. But if it will make you feel better I will officially brake up with him tonight after we have a little fun." Smirking Celeste placed her lover in the center of the bed and pulled her dress up so she could get better access to what she is looking for.

Before they got any further Klaus came in and quickly became pissed. Before either girl could say anything he grabbed Celeste and ripped out her heart.

She walked around town confused because nothing in the world was like she remembered it to be. "Hi! Are you okay miss? You seem lost." A nice brown haired girl asked walking up to her in a pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt. "I'm not to sure. I just came from my family's place and seem to have gotten lost."

"Oh. Well I can try and help you back to them. I'm Elaina Gilbert, what's your name?"

"I'm Kaitlyn Mikealson." She saw the girl tense. "Did I say something bad? I'm sorry if I did." She apologized feeling bad that she seemed to upset the girl. "Follow me." Elaina said no longer sounding as kind as she lead Kaitlyn to her house. It took half an hour and when they arrived Elaina invited her in and took her to her bedroom.

"How are you related to Klaus exactly." Elaina asked as they sat on her bed. "That horrible creature is my brother. You know him? How?" Kaitlyn asked feeling sorry for anyone who has crossed paths with him. "Well he kinda killed me so he could unlock his hybrid side. He's also killed many people I care about."

"I'm truly sorry for what he and the rest of my family has done. Up until a few hours ago I was daggered and in a box. I had apparently been like that for nine hundred and fifty years. Klaus had put me in that box for stupid reasons." She said looking down at her old tattered dress.

Kaitlyns POV

"Would you like to change clothes? I could let you wear some of mine." She offered. "I would much appreciate that."

She went and got out clothes like what she is wearing while I stood and began undressing myself. When she turned back her face turned red. "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong again?" I asked looking down on my naked body before looking back at her. "Um I guess not. Here." She handed me many clothes that confused me. "Would you mind to help me, I don't quite know how to put these on."

She blushed more then helped and told me what she was dressing me in. Apparently it's a bra, panties, jeans, and a long sleeve v-neck. "Thank you Elaina. I feel much better."

"Your welcome. So do you mind telling me why he daggered you?" She asked and I agreed to tell her.

Kol POV

Where could she have went? Kaitlyn has to be around some where. I go looking for her after Elijah and Becca got me some new clothes. I'm in blue jeans, a tight white t shirt, and a leather jacket.

Going around town I search everywhere till I bump into a very handsome man with brown eyes, blonde hair, and porcelain skin. He is stunning. He checked me out and I saw him biting his lip.

"Hey handsome, can I get your number." I asked pulling out my new phone and smirking at him. "Uhm s-sure." He horridly got out his phone and we exchanged numbers. Smirking I walk off to keep looking for my sister and finally find her but she's in different clothes and setting with a cute brunette.

"Kol!" Walking up to her she calls out my name before jumping up and hugging me. "I've been looking every where for you Kat, are you okay?" I asked pulling away then checking for any damages. "Kol I'm fine! And I made a new friend, this is Elaina Gilbert. She to has suffered because of Klaus, he has been extremely cruel to her. Elaina this is my twin brother Kol that I told you about." She said setting back with this Elaina person so I sat beside Kat.

"Hello Elaina. What has my dear sister told you?" I asked trying to compel her.