Chapter Six

Kaitlyn POV

Tonight is the night of my first date with Elaina and I'm so excited! I'm going to be taking her out to dinner at the grill then for a walk in the woods before I drop her off at her house. Getting ready I shower, fix my hair so it's in curls down my back, do my makeup using red lipstick and a smoky eye pallet, and finally pick out an outfit. It took forever to choose but eventually I settled on a dark red short sleeve dress that went to my knees and had an attached black belt, black stilettos, and a little bit of jewelry. I had Beheka look over my outfit and once she approved I headed out to pick up Elaina since our date is at six and it's already five forty.

Elaina POV

It's almost time for my first date with Kaitlyn and I'm running around my room looking for the perfect outfit. Groaning I was throwing things on the floor from my closet. After thirty more minutes I settled on a pair of black skinny jeans, red long sleeve v-neck, and red stilettos. It's very plain but hopefully she doesn't mind. Doing my makeup I decided on a smoky eye pallet and red lipstick, lastly I straightened out my hair before putting it up in a high pony tail. Looking myself over in the mirror I decided this would have to do so I stuffed my phone in my purse before heading down stairs to wait since I only have ten minutes before she's supposed to pick me up.

I told Jeremy that I would be back around nine and for him to just order pizza for dinner before heading to the door after hearing a knock. Smiling I opened the door but my smile disappeared after seeing Katherine waiting there instead of Kaitlyn. "What do you want Katherine?" I asked crossing my arms feeling more irritated then scared. "I just wanted to come visit my doppelgänger, is that such a bad thing?" She asked pouting at me. "Fine say I believe you, why would you want to visit me?" I asked as she now was smiling. "Well I heard Kol's little sister was up and out of her coffin. What's she like?"

"She's very polite, sorta like a female Elijah." I stated shrugging as she nodded seeming pleased. "That's what my informants told me but I wanted to hear more. Well I'll let you get back to what ever you where doing," with that she disappeared and not even a full minute later Kaitlyn was pulling into the driveway. Hurrying over I jumped in the passenger seat and we kissed quickly before she drove off.

Once at the grill we got a table and ordered food and she compelled the bar tender to serve us alcohol making me a little uncomfortable. After we ate we went to the park for a late night walk which was very peaceful.

Kaitlyn POV

As we walked in the park we held hands but I could tell something was bothering Elaina, she's been uneasy since I compelled the bar tender. I will make a note not to compell people around her so she won't be uneasy. As the night progressed we talked more and more then when I dropped her off at her house I left her with a good night kiss. It was tender and sweet. Unfortunately it ended quickly and after words I headed home.