FOUR

Adrian noticed that Eva was squirming. He didn't think it was because she was nervous. No, she was more than eager to strangle his bicep and scratch her itch of fear against him.

"Are you okay?" he asked, staring at her figure, which was swimming under his jacket.

"Yeah... it's just..."

"What is it?" he insisted, pushing more demand into his voice. He didn't want to intimidate her, but he would shake answers out of her if he had no. There was no space for hesitancy in the predicament they were in.

"Eva?"

"I...," she squeezed him tighter, begging him not to make her say it. "I have to pee."

He slacked with relief, glad it wasn't anything serious.

"Okay. Do you need help?"

He had seen many things in life, things that would keep a dead man up at night. His stomach was iron both inside and out. His mate's urine wasn't going to have him shrinking with disgust any time soon.

"No!" Eva burst, clearly humiliated. "I'm sorry. I'll try to hold it in."

"You don't have to be ashamed of a natural body function."

She squeezed her eyes shut as if being under his jacket and the domain of darkness wasn't enough protection.

"I just can't."

"I'm serious. I won't mind."

He sighed, hating that there was nothing he could do but assure her. It's not like he could press his palm against her abdomen and push the urine out of her.

She didn't reply to his promises, hoping that steering away from the conversation would decrease her urge to pee. Five minutes into her fight against her bladder, she began to fight her waterline as well.

"I can't hold it anymore... I'm so sorry."

Her head was heavy with shame, and her eyes windowed by tears.

Wasn't getting trapped under debris enough poor luck for the day?

"I'll go to the other corner to give you some space," he whispered.

He was a kind guy, she decided. He had given her his jacket and arm, willing to look after a complete stranger.

He crawled away slowly, as if unsure that his weight would have the elevator tipping.

Eva couldn't feel more ridiculed. The last time she peed in front of a man, she was in diapers. As she pulled her pants down, the sound of cloth ruffling sounded more petrifying than crumbling stone and shattering glass.

After tossing a nervous look in the direction of her spectator, she peeled her panties down, effectively unwrapping her demise.

Why is this happening to me?

She ranted the question as she squatted over her corner. The second that she opened the gates to her bladder, her tears spilled along with her urine.

She sobbed loudly, overwhelmed by the glare of humiliation and fear. Even as her bladder began to relax, her distress only swelled further.

The sound of liquid slushing sounded like a horror story. She was bawling by now, hating life. For trying to give her cousin a fighting chance, she was stripped of both freedom and dignity.

She stood, using her panty liner to wipe herself before pulling her panties and pants back in place. Her fingers were too shaky to manage the simple task of buttoning her pants, so she stood in her corner of shame, her piss staring at her.

"Are you okay?" came from the other side of the elevator.

She sniffled, answering his question with a whimper.

The elevator shifted an inch when he stood, and she shook her head before realizing he couldn't see her.

"N–no. Please–"

She couldn't bear the thought of him smelling her urine.

"Hey, it's all good," he assured, stopping in front of her.

This was yet another instance in which it would have been helpful if she was a werewolf. His kind didn't taboo bodily discharge like humans did. Blood, tears, sweat, piss, spit, and sperm were just as natural as air, water, earth, and fire.

She reached her hands out, finding his chest and trying to push him away from her liquid shame. The thought that she was disgusting him further by laying her dirty hands on him had her recoiling backward.

She heard tiny clanks ring, and cloth ripping.

"What are you..."

Adrian tossed his cologne-sprayed button-down shirt to cover her piss and then tugged her forward.

She hissed when her hands found his bare abs. When she realized what he had done for her, she just about melted and joined the piss on the floor.

"You didn't have to..."

"It's nothing. Come."

He picked up his jacket and slowly guided her to the other corner of the elevator, setting her against his side and covering her head with the jacket.

His lap felt cold; his greedy subconsciousness craving her weight. He shook off the idea, knowing that she wasn't ready to be anywhere near his cock.

"I'm really sorry," she insisted.

"There's nothing to be sorry for."

He raised a hand, resting it against the back of her neck, where he massaged softly.

Damn. Even her neck is delicate. Moon Goddess, Christ, Buddha, Zeus, grandma, whoever the fuck is listening... please give me some strength.

Loose tendrils of her hair nipped at his hand, and he considered returning the favor. How would it feel to sink his teeth into that lithe neck of hers? Would the flesh feel more tender than her thighs?

He glared at his lap, warning the thing that was pulsing against it to behave.

If Eva was horrified about having piss leaking between her legs, then he didn't want to think about her reaction to having them painted with glistering semen.

Her sniffles snapped him out of his primal, erratic daydream.

A tear rained down on his chest, and Eva muttered another apology before wiping his chest with a hand. Her dull nails scraped the lonely crevices of his abs, making him grit his teeth.

He was ready to cum in his pants like a damn teenager.

He placed his free hand over hers, stilling it over his abs.

"Albert," she called out with such a vulnerable, intimate whisper, that his hand tightened over hers.

He almost forgot that the alias belonged to him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she replied, wiggling closer to his side. "I just wanted to thank you for being here."

Getting ahead of himself, he pressed a kiss to her hair.

This story has no set update schedule. I'll update it whenever I can since I'm prioritizing my other story, The First She.