[1] New Girl

THIRD PERSON

Jack, Mark, Ethan, Tyler and Amy were at the airport, waiting for Kat to land. Well, she had already landed. Jack was squrming with excitement. "Jack, calm down!" Mark said, laying a hand on his shoulder grinning.

"I haven't seen my sister in person for three years! How can I not be excited!" He giggled like a little child. Mark grinned, Ethan was shifting his weight on his feet. "Is it bad that I don't know who Kat is?" Ethan asked.

"No, but you have heard of her... Right?"

"Yeah."

Jack started to play with his fingers, then we saw Kat on the escalator. Jack jumped up and down once. Ethan stared in awe at her looks.

 She had brown hair, beautiful blue eyes with a tinge of green, but she definitely looked like a dancer. She had a beanie, and black glasses a round sort of shape and she had a crop top on.

 She had a beanie, and black glasses a round sort of shape and she had a crop top on

She looked up from her phone, and saw Jack and smiled widely. She had a beautiful smile, and dimpled which made her look even cuter.

As soon as she reached the end of the escalator, she dropped her suitcases and ran over to Jack, jumping into his arms. The sudden force knocked Jack over, making them both giggle. "I've missed you, so sooo much!" She said, she had a british accent.

"How did you enjoy your dancing course?" He asked. "It was awesome! Now, I'm a professional hip-hop dancer." She smiled proudly, getting off Jack. She looked over at Mark, Ethan, Tyler and Amy.

She studied Ethan  more carefuly than Tyler and Amy. She looked at Mark, and opened his arms wide. "Mark!" She exclaimed, joyful and Mark embraced Kat in his arms. "Look at you! You adorable little dork!" He chuckled.

They broke apart, and he looked over at Amy. "I-I didn't mean it like that.." He explained nervously and scratched the back of his neck. "I know you didn't mean it like that." She smiled gently, and kissed his cheek.

"Ooooh, finally got yourself a girlfriend!" Kat chuckled, nudging his shoulder. "Shut up." He blushed. "I'm Amy by the way. Nice to meet you." Amy shook hands with Kat. "So... Nice to meet you guys." She said shyly, walking over to Ethan and Tyler.

"I'm Tyler and this is Ethan." Tyler introduced them. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Ethan said, shaking Kat's hand. Ethan let go of her soft and gentle hand quickly. "I'm Kat." She smiled, and then frowned. "You already know that. God, I'm so stupid." She face palmed herself.

"It's alright, just the nerves isn't it?"Ethan asked. Kat nodded, and she ran back over to pick up her suitcases. "Can someone please pick up Cookie?" She asked, Jack picked her cat cage up. 
"Hey there Cookie, haven't seen you in a while." Jack cooed.

The gang walked out and Kat and Jack were in a deep conversation. "Well yeah, I have started a uni course for singing." Kat said proudly. "You can sing?" Ethan asked in surprise. She nodded and smiled at Ethan.

Ethan smiled back, and Kat felt giddy. "24 days until Christmas!" She chirped as we hopped in the car. "Wait, can you pleease say tomato?" Ethan asked. "Why?" Kat giggled. "I want to hear how they say tomato in Britain. Pwweeeaasseee?" Ethan did his puppy eyes.

"Tomato..."

Ethan giggled and smiled. "To-mah-to"  Kat smiled at Ethan and turned back to Jack. "Can you show me some of your hip-hop dancing when we get back to Mark's place?" "Yeah sure." While Tyler was driving,, Mark and Amy were in the back, foreheads together and holding hands whispering sweet nothings to each other.

Kat nudged Jack and he looked back at them. He smiled, while Kat felt a prick of jealousy stab at her sides. "I wish that I had a boyfriend." Kat sighed, Jack hugged her tightly. "You guys are so lucky to have love lifes." Kat frowned.

"Well, Ethan and Tyler don't have anyone. Maybe you could hook up with them?"

"What the fuck Sean? I don't even know them!" Kat yelled, pushing him away. She tried to deny that she was blushing, but couldn't hide her grin.

Ethan turned up the radio, and All I Want For Christmas Is You was  beginning. "Oh! Oh! Kat sing for us! Please!" Ethan asked, turning around to Kat. "Oh! Um, I... I'm still a bit nervous." Kat said, brushing  a  bit of fringe out of her eyes.

"Go on! Show them your talent. You don't need to be nervous around them... They're really kind and won't tease you." Jack pleaded.

"Yeah! Go on!"

"I bet your singing is amazing, especially if you got a Uni course in singing!"

Everyone was encouraging her. The song was already halfway through. "Finneee." She sighed and started to sing along to the song. Everyone was quiet as Kat started to sing beautifully. Ethan uncertainty started to join in, their voices harmonised and they soon grew more confident and finished the song.

Everyone was silent for a moment, then they started to cheer and applaud them both.

"Three cheers for the new girl!" Mark cheered, and everyone started to celebrate. "Guys... I'm not that good." Kat blushed from everyone's praise.

"You already seem like a fantastic girl." Ethan said, which made Kat blushed.

-------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Not all of this will be in third person, I will be editing throughout this book. I can't edit until my mouse comes back, because for some strange reason my mouse decided to disappear.

--

Word Count: 900

--