{16} Skinny Dipping

Kat's POV

Me and Ethan walked back to the apartment and I took Ethan's hand. "You lovebirds have a good time?" Andrew asked, scaring us. Ethan chuckled nervously. "Y-yeah we had a great time." Ethan smiled at me.

Tyler walked in. "Hey, where's Mark?" I asked. 'With Amy, if you know what I mean." "EWW THAT'S GROSS!" Ethan yelled. "Eww! I didn't mean it like that!" Tyler yelled. Me and Andrew laughed and Ethan grabbed my wrist.

"TELL JACK I LOVE HIM IF I DON'T COME BACK!" I yelled, as I got dragged out the door. "Hey! I thought you loved me!" Ethan whined. "He's my brother ya dingus!" I exclaimed. Ethan rolled his eyes and led me over to the forest.

"Ethan, what are you doing?"

He didn't answer and led me through a ginormous bush. I gasped and stared in shock and the beautiful place. It had two large, smooth rocks sitting near a mini waterfall. There were fireflies and little flowers sprouting everywhere.

Ethan giggled at my expression. "Do you like it?" Ethan asked. "Like it? I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!" I shouted, and Ethan covered my mouth. "Shh. I think we're the only ones that know about this place." I nodded and he peeled his hand away from my mouth.

"Wait, my ukulele should be here somewhere."

I stared in shock as Ethan walked over to the mini waterfall, and walked behind it. YES BEHIND THE FRICKING WATER! My jaw dropped and he walked out, carrying his ukulele. "Umm....?" He giggled and passed it to me.

"Can you sing for me?" He asked in a child voice. "Um... I have been practising for my first singing video. But I still haven't got the cords downright." I said, placing my fingers on the chords.

'She always has a smile

From morning to the night
The perfect poster child
That was once in my life

A doll made out of glass
All her friends think that she's great
But I can see through it all
And she's about to break

Remember last year when you told me
To always stay here and never leave me
The light from your eyes made it feel like
We were dancing in the moonlight
Remember last year when you told me
That these will be lifelong stories
The light from your eyes made it feel like
We, we're dancing in the moonlight

You were dancing in the moonlight
And I, I, I was dancing in the moonlight

Now she lost her way
And she forgets to smile
Never gets a break
From this life in denial

A doll made out of glass
All her friends think that she's great
But I can see through it all
And she's about to break, oh!

Remember last year when you told me
To always stay here and never leave me
The light from your eyes made it feel like
We-e-e, we're dancing in the moonlight
Remember last year when you told me
That these will be lifelong stories
The light from your eyes made it feel like
We-e-e, we're dancing in the moonlight

You were dancing in the moonlight
And I was dancing in the moonlight

I, I, I, miss those me-mo-ries
We used to share
Just you and me

I remember last year when I told you
I would always stay here and never leave you
I told you the light in your eyes made it look like
We, we're dancing In the moonlight
Remember last year when you told me
To always stay here and never leave me
The light from your eyes made it feel like
We, we're dancing In the moonlight

The light from your eyes made it feel like
Dancing In the moonlight'

Ethan clapped at me, and I blushed from embarrassment. He smiled at me. We heard a twig snap, and I turned away. A head poked through the bush. It was a deer. I got up, making it put it's head back in a bit.

"Kat, you'll scare it." Ethan whispered. I ignored Ethan, and spotted a blueberry bush, and I carefully made my way over, grabbing some. The deer looked at me curiously, and I put my hand out slowly. It approached me, and Ethan got his phone out. I giggled as it's tongue swiped my hand.

"Y-You're feeding a wild deer!" Ethan said in disbelief. "I thought it was gonna run away," I said, grabbing some more berries. "Hey, let me!" Ethan pleaded. I moved away and gave Ethan some berries. I took Ethan's phone and recorded him.

The deer gracefully strutted away. I finished the recorded and turned Ethan's data on to put it up on Instagram, and Twitter. "That was amazing!" Ethan said, jumping up and done. I turned Ethan's data off and gave his phone back.

We returned to sitting on the rocks, looking around the landscape. My eyes were on the pond. It was blue and was a bit murky, and was deep and wide enough for a good place to swim. Ethan caught my eye, and followed my gaze to the pond.

"This looks like a nice place to swim." Ethan suggested. "Or skinny dip." I said, with a serious face. Ethan laughed at me, and stripped off his shirt. "Shall we?" I giggled, and stripped my shirt off. He unbuckled his belt and stripped his jeans done so he was in his boxers.

"A week in, huh?" I asked, stripping my skirt off. He stared at my body as I stepped into the water. I turned away from him, and took my bra off. We looked away as we took our underwear off, and stepped into the water. We got in deep enough so we could see my boobs.

I laughed shyly, and Ethan was just staring at me. "If Jack knew I was doing this, he would kill me." I said, in a worried tone. "Hey. Let's just have some fun." He said, placing his hands on the side of my head.

I blushed and felt a bit uncomfortable. "If you want to put your undergarments on, you can." He noticed. I nodded and Ethan turned away as I put my under garments on.

Then I turned away as Ethan put his on. After he was done, I opened my arms and did little grabby hands. He smiled a bit, and hugged me. 'You're so cute." He whispered in my ear. "And you're handsome." I complimented him.

I felt him smile on my neck, and he pulled away. I smirked and dived underwater, swimming behind him. I resurfaced and went back down, tickling his feet.

His feet instantly reacted by jutting forward. I resurfaced, giggling and Ethan picked me up. "Ethan, no!" I giggled before he dropped me into the water.

Time skip

Jack's POV

"Uh, where's Kat and Ethan?"

"I could ask you the same thing." Mark answered. "Tyler! Andrew!" I called out. They came downstairs. "Where is Kat and Ethan?"

"Ethan dragged Kat out of the house and they went somewhere." Andrew answered. "Okay. I'll call her, thanks Andrew."

-------------------------------
Word Count: 1192
-------------------------------