MENDING BROKEN HEARTS (1 of 3)

This is the gift I made for Karamel Secret Santa 2017

Dear Ellie,

First of all, I want to wish a glorious holiday to you and yours. I hope that you're blessed with love and health, and that all your wishes come true. I know that we don't know each other but I'm happy to have the opportunity now. I am looking forward to chatting with you.

I want to give you a great Karamel story. You don't know this, but I tend to over-extend myself in my writing (just ask my friends; they will tell you how true this is). So whatever I plan to write always ends up being 3, 4, 10 times longer than I thought it was going to be. Your gift isn't the exception, so I decided to give you today the first of 3 chapters. Otherwise, I'd have had to rush in with the story and the last thing I wanted is giving you a poor-executed job. You deserve much better than that.

I'll update the other 2 in the coming days, so I got time to perfect them. I hope you don't mind waiting a few days for the happy ending. I promise you, you'll get one despite the angsty beginning.

Before you, and everyone else, start reading, I think it's important you know that this fic is canon divergent, where everything up to season 3 has happened except the winter finale. Instead of Reign waking up and wreaking havoc, this is what happens.

I hope you like it. Happy reading and Merry Christmas!

Your secret Santa, Mare 

********************************************* 

1 -- This Is Our Thing

The world doesn't stop spinning until Kara hits the hard, cold floor. The momentum makes her roll on it several times in an entangle of limbs until she's laid flat on her back with a heavy body on top of her. She looks up and finds Mon-El looking back at her. Worry crinkles his brow.

"Are you okay?" he asks slightly short of breath.

Kara is taken aback by how good it feels having him again nestled between her legs, their bodies touching intimately. For a second, she lets in the memory of those countless times they were naked in the same position. Inevitably, her skin tingles, remembering Mon-El kissing and tasting her feverish skin while they made love. The intense longing for him she has restrained the last seven months comes back with a vengeance. Heat pools in her belly and desire rushes through her like a lava river.

Her body is ready to welcome him back, and her heart is bursting with love for him. But then she remembers that he's a married man. He has a lovely wife and he has moved on. For much she wants to reproach him for that, how can she? Seven years is a long time. Honestly, she's glad that he's happy, even if that hurts her to the deepest level.

Kara can't blame Imra for falling for Mon-El either. He's charming and adorable, confident and funny, he's brave and has a big, beautiful heart. That's without mentioning how handsome he is, with his athletic body, his gorgeous blue eyes and his pointed chin. For the love of Rao, the beard makes him look so sexy. Without a doubt, Mon-El is a great catch.

Kara only wishes he was still her catch.

Aroused but disheartened, Kara blurts out, "Yes, I'm fine. I'm fine."

Mon-el stares at her in a way very similar he used to before. Certainly, he hadn't looked at her like that since he came back. Kara squirms under him because she has never been able to resist his puppy eyes. If they don't pull apart now, Kara will do something she's going to regret as soon as she's done, like kissing him senseless.