~ CIEL ~

- 3rd Person Pov -

______   ______'s family owns a candy shop.

Ciel Phantomhive owns a toy shop.

Their parents are great friends so ____'s family goes to there house every week to talk about new idea's and things.

But when Ciel's parents dies, he wants no one, (other than _____) to bother him and his buisness.

Him, _____ , and Lizzy were always together as kids, now Lizzy and Ciel are engagged. ______ was happy for Ciel, she hoped that Lizzy can make Ciel happy once again.. even though she was slightly jeleaous.

- Your Pov -

Ciel hasnt been answering any of my letters, so I decieded that I'd stop by their.

When I made it to the mansion, Sebastian (Ciel's odd butler) opened the door with a displeasing look onn his face.

"I didnt get a notice that we would have any visitors today." Sebastian opened the door wider for me to walk in.

"Sorry it was sudden.. I just wanted to make sure Ciel is fine." I replied, while he took off my coat.

Sebastian smiled

"Very well then" He nodded and led me to Ciel's study.

"Thank you." I said. 

Sebastian gave me a scary look, along with a smirk.

Its like he knows that I'm scared of him, which creeps me out even more..

 Not that I AM scared of him!... Well maybe just a tad bit.

I knocked on Ciel's door and waiting for a responce.

"Come in." I heard Ciel say.

"Hi Ciel." I said once I closed his door.

He dropped his pen on his desk and looked up at me.

"What are you doing here _____?" He asked with no emotion on his face.

I miss having him smile when he saw me. I miss him being himself.. not a statue or robot with no emotion at all.

I walked over and took a seat in front of his desk. I intertwined my fingers and placed them on my legs.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay.." I quietly said.

I looked at his desk, and the first I saw was the letters that I sent him and none of them were opened. I frowned and said, "How come you've been ignoring me Ciel?"

Ciel sighed and walked over.  "I've been wanting to tell you something.." He said. He lightly pulled my hair back so I can look up at him.

"Im going to gjve you something.. and I want you to keep it." He said. His face was so close to mine that  can feel his breath on my face.

He pulled out a dark purple box  and handed it to me.

"Uhm.." I looked up at Ciel. 

"Well? Are you going to open it?" He asked, I took the box out of his hands and opened it to find a dimond promise ring.

 "Ciel I..I dont know about this.." I said, and slightly shook my head.

"Elizabeth.. You cant. Ciel." I said. I looked away from him as his eyes showed anger and rage.

"You will take this ring _____ whether you like it or not." Ciel said and smiled softly.

Next thing I know Im on the floor clutching my cheek where Ciels fist made in contact.

"SEBASTIAN!!" Ciel yelled out.

That was the last thing I heard until I felt pain behind my neck that made me dizzy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*4 hours later *

I woke up, tied onto a chair. I saw nothing but darkness.

After a few minutes of just sitting there  I tried to get the ropes that were tied on my wrist and ankles, but all the tugging and pulling didnt help, it just made it worst.

All of a sudden the lights turned on and there, layed Elizabeth's dead body 10 feet away from me.

Stabbed repeatedly throughout her whole body.

The sight made me want to throw up. But thinking about the person who actually did this made me sick.

"Ciel! You bloody bastard!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. 

I started to cry as I stared at Lizzy's body longer. She didnt even deserved to die!

and she died because of me.

"Why do I hear crying?" I heard a fimilar voice say from the distance.

Sebastian?

"There is no need for crying dear." He said. Sebastian stepped in front of me out of no where.

 He smiled at me, then Ciel appeared.

"Now Sebastian, I can take care of this." He said.

after Sebastian left the room Ciel took out the ring again and looked at it.

"Why didnt you accept the ring _____?" Ciel took out a small chain from his pocket to put it through the ring.

"Because Elizabeth is your's! And look what you did to her! You killed her because you were selfish!"

Ciel threw the ring on the floor and stepped forward to punch me straight in the face, leaving droplets of blood drop down from my nose.

So much tears came out from my eyes, as I tried to figure out what Ciel turned into. He use to be the happies kid in the world.. did this all happen from his parents death? or was it something else?

"I wouldnt have killed her if it werent for you!" He shoved me closer to him and smashed his lips into mine.

The taste of my blood lingered in my mouth from my nose.

I tried pushing him away but it was no use because my arms and legs were tied up.

Ciel pulled back and wiped the blood from his lips.

I looked away from him, not wanting to look in those eyes anymore.

"Its your fault that Im like this. Now look at me." He said, but I dis-obeyed.

Ciel sighed, not liking the idea of me not listening.

"Why cant you make this easy for you _____?

He yanked my hair up really hard, making me crack my neck.

"I really dont want to have to mess up your beautiful face anymore.. but I will if I have to..

You need to remember that you belong to me."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

oH  GOSH SO HORRID! bad ending... This is my first 'yandere' one shot and it sucked like shizzle.

I promise the others will be better! I hope.. Sorry for the long wait! I didnt meant for this to be long, I dont feel like editing this sooo. when I do I will let you guys know so you can re-read this horrible thing again if you want.

PLEASE SEND IN REQUEST!! I except request from the same people!

Im doing Levi next or Sora, so hurry and get your request in and I might do yours first!

(I changed my username.. I was xNoctisCaelumx ... I've been wanting to change my name to JapaneseOtaku for a long time but I couldnt decide, because I have change my username mutipul times already..)

Thanks to OtakuOfInsanity for requesting!