~ALOIS~

-Alois'sPov-

Having to do the same thing every single day is boring. Waking up, breakfast, paperwork, then sleep. Nothing exciting happens..at all. Today, I had so much stupid paperwork to finish and to send out today. In the middle of my work time, a knock came to my study door.

"What!?" I yelled to whoever was on the other side of that door. Whatever this is, it better be worth my while because I dont have the time to be disrupted today!

The door opened revieling Claude with a fancy lavender envelope in between his gloved fingers.

My eyes lit up when I realized that lavender was [Name]'s favorite color! I emedietly stopped what I was doing and ran my way up to Claude.

"Lavender! It's from my dearest [Name] right!?" I quickly snatched envelope from Claude, I turned to reivel the most beautiful handwriting that belong to her.

'To Alois:'

"Your dearest [Name]? I dont think so your highness." Claude said with a faint smerk on his lips.

"Claude? Why must you always speak such nonsess? And wipe that pathedic smirk off of your face!" I glared at him.

"I apoligized your highness."

I ignored him and went to open the letter from [Name].

'Dear to whoever this might be,

[First & Last Name]

&

Ciel Phantomhive

are inviting you to be present at marrige day!

Starting on Friday, 5th of December at 5 o'clock in the evening.

Marrage will be at the Phantomhive's household.'

-3rd Person Pov-

Alois dropped the letter to his desk, his hand and eye twitched. He looked down to the letter one more time before taking it in his hands and crumpling it.

"Claude." Alois calmly said. He leaned back on his chair. He crossed his leg and folded his hands on top of his legs.

"Tomorrow, we are going to crash this wedding down to dust."

***
He was absolutely disgusted. Hatred filled his eyes. Alois wanted to get rid of him already! And he will, but not yet.
As the ceremony was continuing with the words that were being exchanged between his love and the one person he hated the most, blah blah, stuff that Alois didn't care for. He made eye contact with his butler who sense that danger was going to come.

'I'm afraid you can't stop me today Sebastian." His lips turned into a sickening smile and the time was coming.

"You may now kiss the bride!"

'Three.. Two.. One...'
"NOW CLAUDE!!"

***
blood... So much blood.
Claude got a perfect shot with Ciel's head, sending him dead before he fell lifelessly into the floor.
And ear piercing scream shot out of [Name]'s mouth as she saw Ciel collapse. Blood was all over her beautiful gown that she waited to be in for years with the man she was ready to spend her whole life with.
Alois laughed at the scene.
He stood from his seat as everyone ran passed him to get away from this chaos. The battle between the two butlers behind him wasn't worth looking back on. He had his eyes focus on one thing, and that was his prey.

"[Name], [Name], [Name]. Oh you poor thing!" He slowly walked over the precious girl who was crying over her dead husbands body. Ciel's hand was kicked out of [Name]'s with rage. "HOW DARE YOU!?"
His hand went down to the girls hair, yanking her head up to meet eyes with this crazy lunatic. Her eyes, bloodshot from all the tears that she shed.
"YOU MARRY THIS STUPID BASTARD AFTER KNOWING MY FEELINGS FOR YOU!" He screamed at her face. [name] just shook her head, not knowing what to do because she was just to weak.
"Why did you do this?" She sobbed. Alois got fed up with her pathetic self and decided to shut her up by throwing her, face first into the ground, knocking her out from impact.
"I did this because I can. I did this because I will not let you be together with another person, BUT ME!"

***

Before dragging her unconscious body, he burned down everything in the wedding, along with Ciel's body. Most people manage to escape, so he sent Claude out to get rid of them as he has his fun with [name], back at the manor.

He made sure that the rope around her neck was tight enough so she couldn't get out of it. He lifted up her body onto his step stool to where she can barely stand and hooked the rope around her neck, he made knots around her wrist tight so she would feel the pain as she awoke. After waiting 30 minutes for her to wake up, he was getting impatient. Instead of waiting, he dumped ice cold water on her, making her jump, almost falling off the stool immediately. She was terrified.

"Where am I!?" She screamed. "HELP!"

"Shut up! No one is helping you!" [name] cries after hearing Alois, knowing that what happened wasn't a dream, it was a reality that she didn't want to be true.
"Please just tell me you're joking, please Alois." He laughed at the girl. So weak and vulnerable.
"Get me off of this!" Alois was annoyed from all her yelling, he stomped up to the scared girl and stabbed her on the shoulder with his little pocket knife that he had. She screamed bloody murder as she felt the knife release. More tears fall as Alois just watched her in joy.
He loved it.

"I love you [name], but all you do is make me so angry!" He yelled, kicking the stool make her hang and choke to her death.

"I HOPE TO SEE YOU IN HELL."

***
Next morning came. Alois rolled to his side to see his love.
"Good morning [name]! You look dashing today!" He spoke to the dead corpse of [name] giving her a silent kiss to the lips.
"I'm sorry for what I did yesterday.. It was so unforgettable! I hope you can forgive me!" Alois sat up to get a better look at her beautiful face.
"[name]?" He shook her slightly.
"Why aren't you answering?" Worried filled his voice, this time, tears were falling out of his eyes.

Then.. He stopped.

Flashbacks of what truly happened appeared.
'no! I didn't do that?' Scenes of [name] being hung by him didn't make sense! He didn't remember doing any of that!

He screamed. Again and again.

"[name]! You're dead?!" He laughed and cried at the same time. His body falling over to the girl that he loved.. Deeply. All he wanted was for her to give him the love that he wanted.

'What have I done?'

Was that so much to ask for? Love makes you do stupid terrible things..

*~ALOIS~ END*
Authors note:
I am back on this site! Yay, I'll be doing updates as fast as I can! I'm super sorry for the loong wait! I'll be updating Armin part 2 soon from it being highly requested by you guys! (: I have noticed that people requested a LOT! To make it easier so I won't have to search through all the comments. Please re submit your request below in comments! Or tweet me to make sure you got your submissions through! (Twit: squidlena) I'll take in the first 6 request! Anything after that, I will let you know and put you on hold. Sorry if this wasn't so great, half of this was written a while ago and I just finished it now haha. It's around 3 a.m and I have school in a few! Thank you for reading! Comment or message me if you'd like! I'd  be happy to answer questions or to talk to you.