Tori

It's been 2 months since Beck and I had sex. I felt very nauseous since then. I like Beck he is the best. I also had a crush on him and still do. I went to the doctor find out what's wrong my mom came too. She took my blood sample and a checkup. "You have no fever that's a good sign. I'll take this I'll be right back." She says. How long have you not have your period?" She asks before she leaves. "7 weeks." I say. She comes back. "Tori your pregnant. "She says, ask me to strip down to waist down I did place my feet in the stirrups and cover to cover me. She comes in, she puts a camera thing in me. She was looking my uterus. She found the smallest circle. "Tori your 8 weeks pregnant here is your baby." She says. "Who is the father?" My mom asked me. "Beck." I say with a sigh oh great I got to tell him I'm going to ruin his life. "I'm here 100%." My mom says. My doctor asked if I wanna abort. I said no, I got dressed. "When are you gonna tell him." My mom asked. I texted Beck to meet me. "Right now I got the proof."  I said holding the sonogram. "I'll tell dad and Trina for you." She says I hugged my mom. I got the best mom in the whole world.  I go to Beck RV I knocked on the door. He opens the door. "Is Jade here by any chance?" I asked. "No why you want her here I don't." He says. "No." I say. "Good come in." He says. It's December it's cold. That mean I got pregnant in October I'll be due in June. I sat down with Beck. "Beck I'm pregnant and it's yours. How I know your my first person I had sex I lost my virginity to you." I say giving him the sonogram picture. He looks at it stunned. "Tori, You should've told me it was your virginity that night that I took from you." He says. "I wanted to." I say. "Are you keeping the baby?" He asks. "Yeah." I say. "I want to be in the baby life." He says. "I'm 2 months pregnant." I say. "Okay anything you need let me know." He says. "So we are friends that are having a baby." I say. "Yep." He says. "I'll tell everyone else will you tell Jade?" I asked. "Sure." He says. Kissed my cheek. He gives me a hug.