Tori

It's been 2 years since I had Karlee she runs around a lot she loves her daddy. A few days ago Beck told me he loves me and Karlee. I don't know if he really loves me. I live in my own apartment now Karlee is apart of me now. I heard a knock. I answered it. It was Beck. Next thing I know he comes in and kissed me I kissed back. "What about your fiancée" I asked he was getting married to Lizzy. A model. "She doesn't want kids." He says. "That doesn't make since. She loves Karlee." She says. "She hasn't met Karlee she told me she wants no kids." He says. He says next thing I knew we were taking off each other clothes Karlee was down for a nap. He puts his member in me.  I was on no birth control after 2 hours of sex I regretted doing it with him. "I cheated on Lizzy. It feels great I got to break off the engagement. I want you Tori Vega and our Karlee." He says, he kissed me. "We will talk when you get back right?" I asked. "Yeah babe." He says. I was so confused right now. I got dressed. Karlee was up from her nap. I kissed her forehead.  It was a hour later he knocked on the door Karlee was playing. "What do you want?" I asked. He goes on one knee. "Tori Vega will you become my wife?" He asked. "Beck we haven't even dated." I say. " I know that. It has always been you Tori. Karlee made me realize that more." He says. "Fine yes I will marry you. Your my best friend and baby daddy I have been in love with you since day one of Hollywood Arts." I kissed my fiancé he slides the ring on my finger. "We are getting married." I say happily. Karlee shrieked. Beck picks her up and tickles her.