Ive Got Nothing To Do

:::<MIKES POV>:::

I walked home which was only about a five minute walk from Billie and Sages place, Jesus Christ I was so nervous, I can't legally marry her yet but I sure as hell can propose

...that is if I don't chicken out. I can't do that! That would be awful! I'm taking her to a really nice restaurant tonight, I had to steal money from my teacher so I could have this night go good.

I got home and changed into a nice suit that used to be my dads, it was a white button up shirt with a soft light purple ties and a black blazer, shoes and pants.

I stood in my room and looked into my mirror and shot myself some finger guns and a pep talk.

"You got this, just breathe, everything will be fine, your gonna be great!" I said and did a thumbs up.

"Bzzz! Bzzz!" I heard my phone go. I walked over checking it.

_____________________________
Billie: Good luck man, everything will be fine! You got this! Kick some ass! Your a bass player for god sake your irresistible! XD

Me: thanks, I'll tell you how everything goes.

Tre: don't fuck up

Sage: yeah don't fuck up just fuck her XD

Billie: just like i did to you ;)

Sage: See this guy gets it ;)

Me: you guys are fucked up, i gotta go I'll tell you everything later, I'll be over as soon as possible and yes I'm staying the night. So is Tré.

Tre: already planning on it

Sage: Go get em tiger!

Billie: XD
______________________________

I got in the car and started to drive towards Jenny's house. I pulled up and was greeted by her father.

"H-hello sir, I'm here for Jenny." I tried to speak as confidently as possible. He looked me up and down and I think I small a crook of a smile on his face.

"Bye daddy see you later." She said But he grabbed her wrist making me want to beat the shit out of him.

"I don't care what you say, I love him." She said sternly making a smile break out on my face. She ripped away from his grasp and pushed me up against the wall of the door and kissed me hard.

He stared at her with hate and disappointment. He looked as if he was about ready to kill one of us.

She looked at her dad winked and shut the door behind her.

"Fucking hate him." She sighed and kissed my cheek.

"So Mr. Pritchard where are we going for dinner?" She asked making me bite my lip at the "Mr. Pritchard" part. She smirked.

"We are going to the most important restaurant in the east bay, don't ask me how I got the money." I spoke nervously

"How did you get th-"

"Stole it from Mrs. Voax." I said blankly. She chuckled and we began to drive to the restaurant.

We pulled in the Parking lot and walked to the desk hand in hand.
The guys gave us a table and our waiter came over and just stared at Jenny's tits.

"Hey her eyes are up there dickhead." I said with a pissed off tone.

"Right uh um." He said nervously and dropped his notebook and hit his head on the table while trying to get I️t.

I was trying my best to hold in my laughter.

"W-what can I get you?" He said awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head. We both ordered and I just stared at Jenny.

"What?" She asked with a laugh.

"This is cheesy but it's true, your just so damn beautiful." I said. She giggled and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

I put my hand in my pocket and felt the little box. Should I do it now? I didn't know what to do. She reached across the table and grabbed my hand running her thumb over mine.

Its now or never.

"Jenny, I love you so much, you are the most beautiful, smart, amazing person I've ever met and its no surprise to me how quickly I've fallen in love with you. You've made my life better than ever, You've helped me through so much." I said, I stood up and walked over to the other side of the table and stood beside her.

I wiped away a tear that was trying to escape my eye, damn I was getting emotional.

"I want you in my life forever." I said trying my best not to stutter.

"Jenny Ayla Smith, will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Pritchard?" I asked.

She was now really crying and I was holding back the tears.

"Yes of course Mike! Of course!" She yelled and bent down to kiss me. The kiss lasted about ten seconds and then I stood up.

"She said yes!" I yelled, everyone in the restaurant started clapping.

"Woooo!" I yelled and sat back down. Our food came out and we ate then headed back to Billies with a bottle of Champagne.

"SHE SAID YES! IM GONNA BE A MARRIED MAN!" I yelled holding Jenny close to me.

Billie, Tré and Sage came over and gave us both hugs and congratulations.

I fell asleep that night with my wife to be in my arms and damn I loved it.

Hey guys i know this chapter wasn't really about Billie and Sage but I figured this chapter would be nice so yay!
-Jimmy