At The End Of Another Lost Highway

:::<SAGES POV>:::

When we entered the house boys immediately took a liking to what they saw, Billie kept close to me and held my hand.

"Hey girl, wanna go upstairs?" A tank boy asked me as he put his hands on my waist and pulled me into him when Billie went to talk to Mike for a second. He was quick to come back.

He pushed him away by the chest and gave him a dirt look.
"Back up buddy, she's taken." Billie said sternly. The guy rolled his eyes. Then Mike and Tré stepped in behind him.

"He said she's taken, now back the fuck up." Mike said. The guy put his hands up in defeat and walked away.

As soon as he walked away Billie started to freak.
"Did he touch you? Did he hurt you? What did he do to you? Are you okay? What happened?" He asked in a panic.

"I'm fine babe, he just grabbed my waist." I said putting my hands on his shoulder. He hugged me and went to set up the equipment with Tré.

"Stay here with her. If people try to get with her act like your dating." He ordered Mike. He nodded and stayed close to me, whenever someone came up to me Mike would either grab my hand or pull me close to him.

"You Okay?" He asked

"Well I feel protected so yes I laughed.

Jenny was drunk as fuck and came up to us a few minutes later. She grabbed mike by the collar and rammed her lips into his. They had a make out session for a few minutes until Billie came up.

"Mike stop playing tonsil hockey, we gotta go play." He said. Mike nodded and they went to the 'stage'

"Hi uh were Green Day and were gonna play some music you guys probably aren't really used to."

"Here we go again! Infatuation touches me just when I thought that it would end!" The boys played a lot of songs, everyone was jumping around, almost everyone was having fun except Kaiden, Brent, Karson, Sadie, Carly and Vanessa who were standing in the corner making fun of the boys. Fucking assholes... except Kaiden he's actuallys nice kids

I decided to go get a drink, the beer was next to them so I tried to myself as hidden as possible. That didn't work at all. They all came up and circled me.

"Y'know your boyfriend really sucks." Karson said grabbing a beer.

"Yeah I'm sure you swallow, what do you want pretty boy." I said not making eye contact.

"Oh come on, don't act so tough." He said putting his hands on my waist. I quickly pulled away.

"Don't touch me." I said sternly.

"Oh come on, I know you miss me...kitten." He whispered into my ear.

"What we had is over, I don't love you." I spoke.

I began to walk away when he grabbed my wrist.

"You will."

I bolted away and towards the other side of the room closer to Billie.

The boys finished their Set and Billie came over to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He pulled away a few minutes later and looked at me.

"He was touching you." He said.

"It's okay b-"

"If he lays a hand on you in anyway I'll make him pay for hurting you." He said sternly and grabbed my hands.

His eyes turned a dark green and his facial expression changed drastically.

I looked at him with fear in my eyes and I think he noticed cause he started to run away. I chased after him. He ran outside and into the back of the truck.

He opened he door and climbed in. I soon followed after him and when I got in the car I noticed that he was bleeding from his arm.

He cut himself.

"Billie?! What the shit! Are you okay?! Why?!" I screamed and hugged him.

"I scared you I know I did, I saw it in your eyes, you said you weren't scared of me! You said you weren't!" He started to cry.

Oh no.