Youe Giving Me A Cardiac Arrest

:::<MIKES POV>::

I started screaming and I mean really screaming... uncontrollably I couldn't stop and I didn't know why! Before I knew it my hands had flew to my head and I looked at Billie.

"Fuck!" He yelled and came over to me.

(¡get ready for some bike my bitches hehehehehehehehe!)

Billie ran over to me and tried to lift my hands away from my head and I couldn't.

"Mike remember! 1, 2, 1,2,3,4" Billie shouted trying to get me to do the counting thing that calms me down.

"1! 2! 1! 2! 3! 4!" I yelled. I was now on the floor in a ball having the worst panic attack of my life.

Billie lifted me and put me on his lap pretty much then he started rocking back and forth.

I was shaking, sweating, screaming. I couldn't breathe. The doctors started running towards me and that made everything worse.

"Get away from him!" Billie yelled causing me to flinch.

"Sir he needs help." One of the doctors said trying to reason with Billie.

"No! I can do it! I've know him for a long time! I know how to help him!" He yelled trying to have me stay with him.

The doctors backed away and Billie began rocking me again. He kept rocking and it calmed me down eventually.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I don't want to lose Jenny." I said between cries.

"I know, I know."

:::<TWO WEEKS LATER>:::

I walked in and saw her hooked up to all these machines and for a second I couldn't move but hen continued my pace towards her.

I bent down next to her and held her hand. I knew she couldn't hear me but I talked to her anyways.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you, I didn't know you would get h-hurt. I'm so sorry. I love you so much, I should've done something. I love you so much and now I might lose you. I don't know what to do with myself, I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't focus, I've been failing all my classes. I need you to wake up... please Jenny. I-I love you."

I felt my tears leave my face and hit the cold tile floor beneath me.

I felt her hand twitch and I shot my head up and yelled for the doctors.

She opened her eyes and turned to me.

"M-Mikey?" She asked with a smile. I jumped up and hugged her. She returned the hug.

"She's awake!" I yelled as the doctors ran in the room. They all smiled and began to take her off the wires to test her memory and all that.

Billie, Sage and Tré came in the room.

"Okay Ms. Smith, can you tell me who that boy is?" The doctor asked pointing to me.

"That's Mike Dirnt, he's my boyfriend." He then pointed to Billie.

"That's Billie Joe, he's Mikes best friend, and one of mine."

Then Sage.

"Of course, that's my best friend, Sage Brenner, the one and only."

Now Tré.

"Jesus yes, that's infamous Tré  Cool."

The doctor nodded said she was fine and could go home at any point we wanted. Which was now, we left the hospital and went home with smiled on all of our faces.

Hey guys sorry this chapter is shit, I have ALOT going on, I'll try to update as often as I can. Love you guys. Gimme some feedback!