1

I knocked on the door of 69 Salter Place at around 11:30.

"One second!" I heard a voice say from behind the door.

Was that Gerard?

Damn, he had a nice voice.

The door opened shortly after and the most beautiful person I had ever seen stood at the door.

He had wavy blonde hair and hazel eyes that were to die for, he was slightly chubby with day old facial hair on his face.

He was ATTRACTIVE.

"Frank!" he cried and hugged me, making me widen my eyes and stumble backwards, chuckling.

"Hey, Gee," I replied, hugging him back.

He smelled slightly of the female Lynx. It was a good smell, don't get me wrong, it's just that I would of really expected him to wear the female one.

I know, that seemed sexist.

"Oh my god, I didn't expect you to come," he stuttered, "Sorry I'm not dressed,"

He was wearing baggy cargo sweatpants, a grey unzipped hoodie and a Nightmare Before Christmas shirt.

"It's okay, I don't look my best today either,"

I was wearing ripped skinny jeans, a leather jacket and a misfits shirt.

The only thing I didn't like about me today was my hair, it was messy and it was sticking up on random places and UGh.

Don't cut your own hair off to look more like your true self, kiddos.

Yes, before you ask, I'm transgender.

"You look fine," Gerard said, "Sorry, it must be freezing, do you wanna come inside?"

I nodded and stepped inside, my nose slowly growing familiar with the burning scent of warmth.

"Relax, you can stay the night if you want to," Gerard said, sitting down on the couch in his living room.