Heavy's Leetle Medic (Title is self explanatory)

The BLU Heavy ran across the battlefield, his Huolong Heater blazing a trail of smoking scouts as they ran past him with BONK! drinks in hand. BLU Medic stood behind Heavy as much as he could, and he heard a snicker from nowhere.

"Hello? Herr Spy?" Medic spun around, searching for the source of his friend's voice.

"Doktor!" Heavy called for Medic just as his BLU Spy appeared, and he quicly ran to Heavy, training his medigun on the large man. The RED Demoman and Soldier ran down, drunkenly charging.

"DOKTOR!" Heavy yelled loudly as Medic's shoulder was clipped.

"I.. I'm fine, Mein friend! Keep fighting!" Medic fell, but kept his hands on the medigun. Heavy glanced back at his comrade the BLU Spy.

"Spy! Hold off drunkards! I save Doktor!" Heavy turned and ran towards medic, quickly running with his arms scooping up the small man.

"I have you, Doktor!" Heavy looked down at Doktor, who seemed to be staring up at him, almost tranced.

"Doktor?" Heavy said, worried.

"Nothing, Heavy. Just don't put me down, I don't think I can stand." Medic's cheeks flushed as Heavy looked at him suspiciously.

"The bullet hit Doktor's shoulder." Heavy gave him a small grin.

"I am the professional here, Heavy." Medic's face stopped flushing, as he looked up into the gray-blue eyes.

"Bah. I wrestle bear, will carry leetle medic." Heavy pulled the Medic's head closer to his chest and kissed his forehead. Medic's eyes widened greatly as Heavy leaned toward him and whispered quieter than he thought possible for the man.

"Heavy Weapons Guy does not want to put Doktor down, anyway."