Chapter One

Jisoo POV
It was 10:45 and i walked over to put out the ramen for the man, but then the door opened. I turned to see him standing at the door staring at me holding the ramen ready to put it out. We both froze. He just stared at me. It was like that for a few minutes. I look over at the clock and he'd been staring at me for 10 minutes. It was 10:55.
"Mianhae." He apologised after realising that he was staring. I just out down the ramen for him  bowed and walked past him back to the counter. When i tried to walk past him, he grabbed my wrist causing me to stop.
"Are you the one who puts out the ramen for me everyday?" He asked.
I nodded. He smiled. It took my breath away. He was even more handsome up close. "Thank you." He said before letting off my wrist. I let out a breath i didn't realise i was holding in. I continued to walk over to the counter silently and he walked over to his ramen to eat. We were quiet until he spoke again.
"Sorry to bother you but can i ask what your name is?"
"Jisoo, Lee Jisoo." I anwsered shyly. "W-what's yours?"
"Seokjin, Kim Seokjin."
I nodded and he continued to eat his ramen.
When he finished eating, rather than getting another one, he walked ul to the counter and put down the money.
"Keep the change." He said and winked at me. He then left.
I took the money and noticed that there was a piece of paper left next to it. It had something written on it. It said 'Call me ;)' and underneath it was his number. I smiled and put it into my phone under the contact 'Seokjin❤️❤️'. I sighed seeing that it was the only contact in my phone.

------------------------------------------------
Author's Note
Yet another shitty update! Yay! Daebak! Idk if you can guess what it's based on yet but it's something BTS related (well, duh) and it came out on August 17 2017 (big hint). Anyway this is a really cringey chapter but I hope you at least laughed and found my personal attempt at story writing amusing. Please vote, comment and share the story xxx