Chapter Three

Jisoo POV
After i texted Seokjin, i went to sleep. When i woke up in the morning the first thing i did was check my phone. There was a text from Seokjin. It read:
"Yeah i remember giving you my number. Who could forget giving a pretty girl their number?"
I blushed at the last bit. He thought i was pretty. I'm really not something special, i'm ugly if anything. But I still smiled. I made an extra effort today ,over the extra effort i normally make, to look cute. After washing my hair, I curled it loosely and left it down. I put on a bit more makeup than i normally do and put some lipgloss on. I wore a cute white top instead of the black ones i normally wear andi didn't wear my worn out black combat boots instead i put in my black vans. It was raining outside so i took my pink umberella. I didn't have a black on because i wanted to be different to everyone else. I walked to the store and got there just in time to open up.
It was now 10:42 i was really nervous about seeing Seokjin again after yesterday and then this morning's text but i was still excited. The closk struck 10:45 time for me put out his ramen. I placed it in his usual spot and then went back to the counter to wait. After a few minutes, the door opened. I turned to see who it was. It was him. I massive smile creeped across my face eventhough i tried to keep it in. He looked at me and smiled back.
"Hi Jisoo. How have you been?" He asked confidently.
"I've been good. How about you?" I managed to stammer
"I've been good too. Did you have trouble getting here because of the rain?"
"No i had an umberella." I anwsered pointing towards resting by the door. He gasped.
"OMG! It's pink!" He squealed.
"Yeah?" I said confused but amused.
"Pink is my favourite color! OMG!"
"It's mine too." I giggled at him.
"Omg! We have something in common!" He said.
"Yeah we do." I anwsered. He then sat down to eat his ramen. He kept on eyeing my umberella making me giggle. After a few minutes of silence, he spoke up.
"Where did you get it? I need one." He said
"In the shop across the road. The halomoni gave it to me as gift after she noticed that it was my favourite colour."
"OMG! I'm going to buy one as soon as I finish my ramen."
"Does that mean you won't have a second one them? Like yesterday?"
"I'll get one then i'll come back for seconds." He said grinning as he slurped up the remains of his ramen. He then got up and ran through the room to buy an umberella from across the road.

Jin's POV
After finishing my ramen, i ran to the shop across the road. Once i enter the shop, i bowed to the halomoni and greeted her.
"Anneyohaseyo halomoni. Do you have any pink umberellas by chance?"
I asked excitedly.
"Unfortunely i don't anymore. I gave the first and last one to the girl in the store across the road. But i have many black ones if you would like one of those."
"Anniyo, halomoni. Kamsahamnida anyway." I bowed and left the store.
I walked back into the convience store and saw that Jisoo had put out more ramen for me.
"Did she not have another pink one?" She asked me noticing that i was empty handed.
"She only had black ones." I said as i walked over to eat the ramen.
"Oh, you can have my one if you want it." She offered. But i rejected it.
"Oh okay." She said. I stared acroos the road at the rain.
"Seokjin?" Jisoo asked.
"Yes" I mumbled.
"What song are you singing?" Huh i didn't realise i was singing.
"Oh mianhae. I didn't realise that i was singing. I don't remember. How did it go?"
"There was sometging about rain in it, I think."
"Oh it's called 'Rain' my two friends wrote and produced it. Me and some other friends sing on."
"Wow that's cool. You're a really good singer by the way."
"Thanks," I anwsered blushing, "Do you want me to play the song for you?"
"Yes please!" Jisoo said as her eyes lit up. I smiled and took out my phone to play the song for her. After i played it, i looked at Jisoo. She was smiling.
"Wow! Daebak! That was incredible! But who come you don't many lines?" She asked.
"Well the others are better at singing than me and it's also more of a rap song than a singer song so the lines are limited anyway." I anwsered
"Well i think you're a better singer than all the others who sang on the song."
"Thanks" I blushed. I had finished my ramen and it was time for me to leave but there was something i needed to ask her.
"Um, J-Jisoo, i was wondering if you wanted to maybe go out with me tonight?" I asked. She just stared at me confused. I stood there nervously fiddling with my hands.
"Um, y-yeah." She replied, "Yes, i would love too."
"Okay, cool. So should i pick you up at 6 from your place if you give me the address?"
"No it's fine. I'll meet you here at 6."
"Okay. Well see you later then." I said before leaving the store.

Once i got a good distance away, i stared to jump around, screaming and punching the air. People started to stare but i didn't care. I'm going in a date with Jisoo!! Tonight! I need to tell the boys. I ran through the streets and rain towards our house. As soon as i burst through the door and shouted, "I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH JISOO!!!!!" Taehyung and Jungkook were the first to hear me and they rush at me, knocking me over and piling onto of me, while screaming at me. Namjoon came over to see what the noise was about. Upon seeing the sight of them ontop of me, he jumped on to. He was then followed by Hoseok and Jimin. Yoongi just spectated and congratulated me from afar. After they all got off of me, i was hit with a million questions from the boys.
"Hyung, what does she look like?"
"Is she nice, Hyung?"
"Is she pretty?"
"Hyung, is she going to be your girlfriend?"
"Will you confess tonight?"
"I don't even know where I'm taking her tonight let alone if i'll confess or not." I told them.
"Omg, Hyung, you've got to do something really romantic for her!"
"Take her to the Han River!"
"No! To Namsan Tower!"
"Yah! I'll do both okay!" I told them trying to think through what to do that night.
"Hyung, will you bring her back here? I want to meet her." Jimin asked shyly.
"Yes! Hobi want to meet pretty girl Jin talks about!" Hoseok added.
"Okay whatever." I said hoping she wouldn't misunderstand if i brought her back here.

After talking to the boys for a bit longer, i went up to my room to look for ideas if what to do online. Once i had decided, i looked at the clock and it was 4:45. I need to have a shower. But my phone buzzed and i had a text. It was from Jisoo:
"Idk what to wear tonight. What are we doing so I know how to dress?"
I smiled down at my phone before replying:
"It's a suprise XD But don't dress too formal or wear heels cos we'll do some walking." After i sent it, i went to have my shower.

------------------------------------------------
Author's Note
Firstly, excuse my poor Korean. I'm still in the learning process (by learning I mean forgetting or procrastinating like hell). Secondly, excuse my poor grammar. I'm for SE magical reason in top class for English. And thirdly, excuse this whole book and whole chapter and my entire life (lol what life?)

I HAVE NO LIFE COS I SPEND MY TIME WATCHING KDRAMAS, EATING, LISTENING TO KPOP,  CRAVIBG RAMEN AND FANGIRLING OVER BTS, GOT7 AND HOPEFULLY SOON 6ACES.

Final thing and then I'll stop with the weird dot thing but can you guess what the story is based off?? It's literally just a Fanfic bases off if it but comment, vote and share if you want me to make a theory like book thing xxx